Tell us how many have to exist before they become inexhaustible.
NaN. You idiots just keep making up 'genders', making the inexhaustible.
The only cop out seems to be yours as you try to deflect from the term "inexhaustible."
He isn't. Blatant lie.
You are the one adding irrelevant requirements.
Inversion fallacy. You are describing yourself again.
At what number do you think something becomes inexhaustible?
NaN.
Unless you can provide that number there is no reason to discuss the number of genders since the number is finite and therefore exhaustible.
Attempted proof by incoherency.
Where do you get a word's etymology from if you don't rely on a dictionary for anything to do with a word?
RQAA.
Your attempt to define gender in a way that is different from its normal usage
when discussing gender dysphoria shows it is you that is being disingenuous in the discussion.
Inversion fallacy.

Why are you perpetuating the normalization of mental illness?
I'm not, Sybil. Why do you believe I am?

Why did you drop the link to your manifesto in your signature? Is it because you are ashamed?

7ye4vk.gif

Why do you perpetuate the fantasy that no one can see your three accounts belong to the same nutjob?
There was no 2020 election TO lose
There was no election in 2020.
Summary of the stolen election:...

Using words.incrrectkynaccordibg to who? You?

Let's try again. Sex and gender are either the same or they aren't. You claim they aren't and as evidence you challenged me to produce a birth certificate that assigns "gender". Correct? Is anything I've said here this far factually incorrect?

Gender and sex are synonyms for the purposes here. Birth certificates to no assign gender (or sex). They RECORD it, either male or female. The sex (or gender) is assigned at conception.

Yakuda and idiot are either the same or they aren't. (Perhaps sometimes they are the same and other times they aren't depending on the usage.)

I gave the current usage of sex and gender from Merriam Webster dictionary that shows their common usage and how gender is synonymous with gender identity.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sex

Are you more informed than a dictionary as to how words are defined and used?

No dictionary defines any word.

The Liberal language is not the English language either.

People opt for cosmetic surgery quite often to feel better about themselves.
Mutilation is not 'cosmetic surgery'. You won't feel better about yourself.
Are you saying that all cosmetic surgery is wrong?
There are actually people addicted to cosmetic surgery. It is wrong in that case. False dichotomy fallacy.
Should we outlaw breast enhancements and breast reductions?
They won't make you feel better. It's just a waste of money and you put yourself at risk.
Make it illegal to remove a breast to prevent cancer?
No. False dichotomy fallacy.

34186d373be7e7dc58cf3f604f11f6f9.jpg

History is full of dictator-minded people, who seek to impose their deep-rooted beliefs on the rest of humanity.
True. Let's refer to this as the recurrence of tyranny. Continue.

It's like they're scared sh*tless, if someone comes along and redefines their perceived "good", "bad", "right", "wrong".
Nope. The recurrence of tyranny is earmarked, and instantly recognized, by its overt tactic of hijacking words in order to prevent any rational discussion on the matter. Once communication is severed, the opposition can be destroyed by emotional hype, demonization, hurling invectives and every other dirty trick in the playbook.

I think these people can-not and will not be convinced and so, they should be left to their own tunnel-visioned existence until "god" takes them out of their close minded misery.
You represent the very tunnel-vision of tyranny we are discussing. You demonize those who wish to perform rational analysis and honest communication. You hijack all the words needed for civil discourse and you attack/demonize those who oppose your campaign. You HATE independent thought conducted by others and people such as myself will always oppose your attempts to hijack the words we use to communicate.

Fuck you.

In the meantime, for others to shape the collective mindset
What the fuck do you think this means? Should society simply allow someone like you to force it into a mindless thought-collective that dares not think differently from the manner in which you proscribe? Yes or no?

.. into realizing "to each his/her/their own", people must take a deep breath, since it won't go without a hitch,
... because there will be freedom lovers who will resist the tyranny, who will selfishly wish to remain outside the mindless collective that prohibits differing ideas.

This would be expected of a non-bigoted world.
You have already hijacked the word "bigot" to mean independent thinkers who apply critical reasoning and who wish to remain free. You definitely represent tyranny.

Now, I will admit - it does sound weird and unnatural to my ears (changing pronouns, etc.), but I will concede it taps into my upbringing
Did your parents not love you, leaving you chained to the bed frame until they returned home later in the day? It's the only thing I can think of off-hand that would explain your totally warped view of the world and your HATRED for other people.

/ it being a fairly novel idea in the Westernized world.
Aaaaah, the "Westernized" world. Say no more, say no more.

1. Do I accept such people as part of society? - a definite "yes" from me.
Now the tyrant begins virtue signaling. Everybody notice how totally virtuous Mike is. He even accepts "such people" as "part of society." That certainly doesn't sound as though Mike actually HATES these "such people," does it? After all, he begrudgingly acknowledges that they are "part of society." That is so totally virtuous. There should be an award for people like him. I bet, if Mike could, he'd take them all to the showers and let them clean up.

I don't think there's any ONE person to make such a decision, it's not theirs to decide for others.
Wait a minute. Yes you do think that any ONE person can and should make such a decision. In fact, you outlined the process above and advised that a deep breath be taken because it won't go without a hitch.

2. Would I be friends with such people, playing along with the changing of pronouns, etc. I genuinely don't know. I can try, but I just plain and simple don't know.
Yes you do. You have already told us that you define bigots as those who will not "be friends with" and "play along with" the tyranny. You did your demonizing of your opponents and then you extolled your own virtues. I think everyone knows what your official position is, i.e. that society should conform to your will, and that your true position is that you HATE the very people you are stepping on to lecture the rest of us.

I oppose you. Consider me your opposition. I will never allow you, or your ilk, to do my thinking for me. I will never join your mindless collective. Fuck off.

eaa66b691301bd19f2119410bd6eeeed.jpg

Ah I see so it's not gender reassignment or gender affirming surgery, now its plastic surgery. So then your claim is breast enhancement plastic surgery is really gender affirming surgery right?

He is trying to equate mutilation with plastic surgery.

It's not rhinoplasty, it's plastic surgery.
It's not breast reduction to help with back problems, it's plastic surgery. :rant:

I didn't claim all cosmetic surgery was gender affirming. I am merely pointing out that cosmetic surgery is often done to create the person they want to be.
What is the line for cosmetic surgery in your world? Is the person free to only take off their breasts as long as they don't affect their vagina?
Are they free to take out their uterus as long as they don't take off their breasts?

You seem to think people can change their body as long as you agree with them.
Mutilation is not plastic surgery, Sock. Cosmetic surgery will not create the person you want to be either.

I don't give a fuck what anyone does to their own body. Hell id drive you myself to wherever you want to go to have a dick stuck to your forehead if that's what you want. Beyond that none of this has anything to do with the discussion. The discussion is sex vs gender. So now you're claiming that changing the physical attributes of sex affects the psychological and sociocultural traits of gender is that right? Therefore sex and gender aren't entirely separate.

He still trying to argue that surgery determines gender. It doesn't. Regardless of how much you might mutilate yourself, the gender doesn't change.

Doctors do not assign gender at all. They simply record it, male of female. Gender was assigned during conception.

There is no space on a birth certificate in the US to record "gender."
Doctors record the "sex."

Either you are unable to spell s-e-x or you are deliberately changing the meaning of words to try to make an argument.

Oh course they're synonymous. Gender reassignment/affirming surgery only has two fucking options dipshit. And there's evidence the surgery ultimately does no good in the long run.

If we REALLY wanted gender affirming care we'd tell people you're a man or a woman but not everything you think and feel fits neatly into either of those categories and thats ok. You don't need to fit neatly into any category. Instead they hear we'll have change your physical appearance to align with how you feel even though the traits of gender aren't related to physical appearance. But to some people what you are is more important than who you are.

'Gender affirming surgery' (what is really mutilation), does not change your gender. It DOES prevent you from ever having children again.

Back