1c75c2426c708a4d2decc46bba77c15f.jpg

No one is "mutilating children". That's only happening in your imagination.
Serious question: Do you believe that a relatively small number equals zero?

In a given year, only a small percentage of convenience stores experience an armed robbery. Can I say that no one is committing armed robbery, that the only convenience store armed robberies are happening in your imagination? Would that be valid?

fb59bdbc5fbddb0c5195354b333ffa61.jpg

Check. You did not find that the word "dictionary" is used in the sense of something that has the authority and power to define words. You noted that the word "dictionary" refers to something that merely provides information about words.
Lovely straw man you are building.
Your argument has nothing to do with what I said.

A definition is provided by the dictionary. Even you admit that as you try to argue I said something I never said.

Negative proof fallacy. Denial of self argument (paradox).

Argument of the Stone fallacy. Mantra 1a.

Fallacy fallacy

The fallacy fallacy occurs when Into the Night claims another poster is using a fallacy and fails to show how the fallacy exists. Into the Night resorts to the fallacy fallacy quite often most likely because he thinks it makes him look smarter than he actually is. Into the Night does this to avoid discussing the topic since he has no valid arguments.

Readers will be able to note how often Into the Night resorts to this fallacy as 8 of his posts in the last 3 hours on this thread have used this tactic. It makes it fairly obvious how unable he is to have an intelligent discussion about any topic.

Lovely straw man you are building.
You keep pivoting.

No dictionary defines any word. You take umbrage with this statement. Start focusing on the word "define" and support your argument that dictionaries somehow do define words. If you absolutely must abandon the word "define" so as to discuss other words, I will presume that you have conceded my point.

Thanks again.

Your argument has nothing to do with what I said.
... as you try to argue I said something I never said.
Your objection was never about anything you wrote. Your objection is about what I wrote. Start supporting your argument that what I wrote is incorrect. Start with the dictionary word usages for the word "dictionary" that show the word "dictionary" to be something that defines words. Then you can explain why I can somehow redefine any words I wish through an online dictionary that I create.

That will be a good start.

You keep pivoting.

No dictionary defines any word. You take umbrage with this statement. Start focusing on the word "define" and support your argument that dictionaries somehow do define words. If you absolutely must abandon the word "define" so as to discuss other words, I will presume that you have conceded my point.

Thanks again.

Your objection was never about anything you wrote. Your objection is about what I wrote. Start supporting your argument that what I wrote is incorrect. Start with the dictionary word usages for the word "dictionary" that show the word "dictionary" to be something that defines words. Then you can explain why I can somehow redefine any words I wish through an online dictionary that I create.

That will be a good start.

I used the word "definition."
You use the word "define" and then argue based on your word instead of the one I used.

You are building a straw man based on a word I didn't use. I don't believe I have ever said that dictionaries "define" words. If you can find where I said that, then please post a link. Without evidence of my saying what you are arguing, the only conclusion we can make is you are simply resorting to a fallacy to make your argument.

Start focusing on the word "define" and support your argument that dictionaries somehow do define words.
Why should I focus on something I never argued? Your strawman is filled with shit at this point so feel free to beat it up and cover yourself with shit.

This is for the morons who don’t understand gender.

[FONT="]Sex is usually categorized as female or male but there is variation in the biological attributes that comprise sex and how those attributes are expressed. [COLOR=#040C28]Gender refers to the socially constructed roles, behaviours, expressions and identities of girls, women, boys, men, and gender diverse people[/COLOR].[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#5E5E5E][FONT="]May 8, 2023
[/FONT]

L1wAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

https://cihr-irsc.gc.ca › ...

[h=3]What is gender? What is sex? - CIHR[/h]

History is full of dictator-minded people, who seek to impose their deep-rooted beliefs on the rest of humanity. It's like they're scared sh*tless, if someone comes along and redefines their perceived "good", "bad", "right", "wrong".

I think these people can-not and will not be convinced and so, they should be left to their own tunnel-visioned existence until "god" takes them out of their close minded misery.

In the meantime, for others to shape the collective mindset into realizing "to each his/her/their own", people must take a deep breath, since it won't go without a hitch, a kind of smooth sailing. This would be expected of a non-bigoted world.

Now, I will admit - it does sound weird and unnatural to my ears (changing pronouns, etc.), but I will concede it taps into my upbringing / it being a fairly novel idea in the Westernized world. It all comes down to two things:

1. Do I accept such people as part of society? - a definite "yes" from me. I don't think there's any ONE person to make such a decision, it's not theirs to decide for others.

2. Would I be friends with such people, playing along with the changing of pronouns, etc. I genuinely don't know. I can try, but I just plain and simple don't know.

History is full of dictator-minded people, who seek to impose their deep-rooted beliefs on the rest of humanity. It's like they're scared sh*tless, if someone comes along and redefines their perceived "good", "bad", "right", "wrong".

I think these people can-not and will not be convinced and so, they should be left to their own tunnel-visioned existence until "god" takes them out of their close minded misery.

In the meantime, for others to shape the collective mindset into realizing "to each his/her/their own", people must take a deep breath, since it won't go without a hitch, a kind of smooth sailing. This would be expected of a non-bigoted world.

Now, I will admit - it does sound weird and unnatural to my ears (changing pronouns, etc.), but I will concede it taps into my upbringing / it being a fairly novel idea in the Westernized world. It all comes down to two things:

1. Do I accept such people as part of society? - a definite "yes" from me. I don't think there's any ONE person to make such a decision, it's not theirs to decide for others.

2. Would I be friends with such people, playing along with the changing of pronouns, etc. I genuinely don't know. I can try, but I just plain and simple don't know.

For me, if Steve wants to be called Monte, I’ll call him Monte. If he prefers Ruth, Ruth it is. IF they are sincere about it. If it’s a game, “Gizmo” fits everybody.

Its amazing how simple minded some people are. This isn't about "dictator minded people" or imposing anything on anyone, unless you're talking about imposing their feelings on my choice of words, this is about common sense. If gender is a psychological and sociocultural trait as another poster on this thread has submitted then how does surgery reassign something that is psychological and sociocultural?

Its amazing how simple minded some people are. This isn't about "dictator minded people" or imposing anything on anyone, unless you're talking about imposing their feelings on my choice of words, this is about common sense. If gender is a psychological and sociocultural trait as another poster on this thread has submitted then how does surgery reassign something that is psychological and sociocultural?

WWJD?

Oh course they do dumbass. The argument from transfreaks is that by "assigning" boy or girl to a baby is to also assign gender. That's why you numbnuts say sex and gender arent the same thing. Fucking idiot.

First I said 80+ and I've even had one of you JPP leftist morons tell me there are probably as many genders as there are people.

Doctors do not assign gender at all. They simply record it, male of female. Gender was assigned during conception.

Infinity is an inexhaustible number. Finite numbers are exhaustible. The exact number of genders is irrelevant since it is not infinite so can't be inexhaustible.

The words sex and gender are not synonymous as I pointed out in this post -
https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?206798-Gender&p=5773134#post5773134

You brought up etymology and then ignore etymology.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sex

It's sad how many people never learned about sex. They have to look it up in a dictionary! :laugh:
Eytomology is not a dictionary, Sock.

He's not, Sybil. You're being defensive again. You're also proving you are semi-literate, dumbass.

Do you agree birth certificates don't assign gender or will you keep being a psychotic dumbass, dumbass?

Why are you perpetuating the normalization of mental illness?

Back