Then they have a mental health problem. So if I'm a doctor and an adult woman weighing 75lbs says shes fat and wants to have gastric bypass surgery I should do it because she doesnt think she is good enough and she wants to feel better about herself.

Changing words again I see. Now you prefer sexual dysphoria to gender dysphoria. No wonder people have been fucked up by this bullshit.

LOL. Do you really think doctors provide surgery immediately to anyone that walks in and asks for it?
It seems you might be the one that has been fucked up by this bullshit.

LOL. Do you really think doctors provide surgery immediately to anyone that walks in and asks for it?
It seems you might be the one that has been fucked up by this bullshit.

No but I do KNOW psychiatry is very much on board with this shit so getting to the surgery isnt exactly an uphill climb.

At least you have enough integrity not to try and deny you changed the words. NO-FUCKING-BODY refers to it as "sexual" dysphoria. Now you're being disingenuous on purpose and it proves this is strictly ideological.

No but I do KNOW psychiatry is very much on board with this shit so getting to the surgery isnt exactly an uphill climb.

At least you have enough integrity not to try and deny you changed the words. NO-FUCKING-BODY refers to it as "sexual" dysphoria. Now you're being disingenuous on purpose and it proves this is strictly ideological.

It isn't an uphill climb? DO you know how long someone has to take hormones before they can even have the surgery? I am guessing you don't.

Maybe you should inform gfm that sex and gender aren't synonyms and should not be used interchangeably.

It isn't an uphill climb? DO you know how long someone has to take hormones before they can even have the surgery? I am guessing you don't.

Maybe you should inform gfm that sex and gender aren't synonyms and should not be used interchangeably.

You have no idea what I know. The length of time is irrelevant to how that time is used. Stop pretending this is a deep psychological experience.

Well everyone in the fucking universe says gender dysphoria SUDDENLY you use "sexual" dysphoria. You're playing games.

People do things all the time to make them feel better about themselves.
Yes, and people also tend to look for happiness in all the wrong places... especially leftists... which is why they are such miserable people to be around. Looking at a person who was once a leftist and is now a conservative is like looking at two completely different people... the first one miserable as all hell, and the second one quite happy/content.

Why is having one type of surgery out of bounds but other types aren't?
There's a difference between, for example, removing shrapnel from one's body and "enhancing" one's breasts.

If a woman gets breast implants to affirm her feelings, is that wrong? If a man who feels he shouldn't look bald gets a hair transplant, is that wrong?
Neither of those things will lead to true happiness.

There are not only two options for surgery to change your sex
There are NO options for surgery to change your sex.

just as there are not only two options for surgery to look less bald. Your medical knowledge seems to be limited.
Seems to be YOUR issue, actually.

You have no idea what I know. The length of time is irrelevant to how that time is used. Stop pretending this is a deep psychological experience.

Well everyone in the fucking universe says gender dysphoria SUDDENLY you use "sexual" dysphoria. You're playing games.

Playing games by using sex and gender interchangeably? How is that possible?

Yes, and people also tend to look for happiness in all the wrong places... especially leftists... which is why they are such miserable people to be around. Looking at a person who was once a leftist and is now a conservative is like looking at two completely different people... the first one miserable as all hell, and the second one quite happy/content.
Are they happier because they no longer have gender with conservatives?

There's a difference between, for example, removing shrapnel from one's body and "enhancing" one's breasts.
Who would have thought surgery can do different things?
I wonder why they call it cosmetic surgery.....

Neither of those things will lead to true happiness.
Can we refer to this as Mantra 31?

There are NO options for surgery to change your sex.
I guess you don't know much about breasts and penises if you think there is no option when it comes to them. Is it because you have never had gender?

Common transgender surgery options include:
https://my.clevelandclinic.org/heal...tion-confirmation-or-sex-reassignment-surgery
Seems to be YOUR issue, actually.
RandU fallacy (Only because it makes so much sense when you use it.)
:laugh:

Why does it matter how dictionary definitions come to be?
"WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?!?!?!?!?!?!?
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Why won't you answer the question? --- How do "dictionary definitions" come to be?

Are you arguing that dictionaries don't provide valid or common definitions?
Are you arguing that dictionaries DO provide valid or common definitions?

If synonyms are always identical to each other then why did you claim my use of the synonyms vast and gigantic was slight of hand?
The "IF" part of your question is a bogus position assignment... the "THEN" part of your question is an RQAA.

I never said they weren't synonyms.
Yes you did.

I said they can't be used interchangeably in the context you are attempting to do so.
AKA claiming that they are not synonyms.

(Did you have gender last night? <--- synonyms don't work 100% of the time.)
You've now switched the context, moron.

RE: biological differences between individuals of a sexual species...

What is your sex? (and)
What is your gender?

... are both asking the same question.

The number of genders is irrelevant unless you are arguing that sex and gender are not synonyms since there are only 2 sexes and Yakuda has claimed there are 80+ genders.
Yakuda has never claimed that. Stop assigning bogus positions to others and try being honest for a change.

The "number of genders" question IS relevant because YOU are the one who is claiming that gender is something different from sex, so you should be able to unambiguously define what you claim gender to be. How many genders are there?

"WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?!?!?!?!?!?!?
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Why won't you answer the question? --- How do "dictionary definitions" come to be?

Are you arguing that dictionaries DO provide valid or common definitions?

The "IF" part of your question is a bogus position assignment... the "THEN" part of your question is an RQAA.

Yes you did.

AKA claiming that they are not synonyms.

You've now switched the context, moron.

RE: biological differences between individuals of a sexual species...

What is your sex? (and)
What is your gender?

... are both asking the same question.

Yakuda has never claimed that. Stop assigning bogus positions to others and try being honest for a change.

The "number of genders" question IS relevant because YOU are the one who is claiming that gender is something different from sex, so you should be able to unambiguously define what you claim gender to be. How many genders are there?

Point of clarification, I mentioned 80+ genders not because I believe there are 80+ genders but because others have made that claim. As you correctly stated the transphiles are the ones who think gender and sex are different therefore the number could be endless since gender is based solely on someone's feelings according to them. I'm not sure that posters reads very well.

But you referred to sexual dysphoria. NO ONE calls it that. Keep shoveling buddy.

I'll leave the shovel with you and let you bury gfm and his claim that sex and gender can be used interchangeably since you don't think they can be in spite of gfm's insistence that they are the same.
;)

I'll leave the shovel with you and let you bury gfm and his claim that sex and gender can be used interchangeably since you don't think they can be in spite of gfm's insistence that they are the same.
;)

They not only can be but have been for ages. Where did I say they can't be used interchangeably? Copy and paste my words. You incorrectly said I claimed there are 80+ genders. I never said that. I said others have said there are 80+ genders. I even said some leftist nitwit on JPP said its possible there could be as many genders as there are people.

People's self worth is often tied to how the look physically.

People do things all the time to make them feel better about themselves. Why is having one type of surgery out of bounds but other types aren't?
If a woman gets breast implants to affirm her feelings, is that wrong? If a man who feels he shouldn't look bald gets a hair transplant, is that wrong?

There are not only two options for surgery to change your sex just as there are not only two options for surgery to look less bald. Your medical knowledge seems to be limited.

Where is your evidence of suicide being higher after gender affirming surgery than before? Do you know anyone that has actually had the surgery?
According to the literature, gender affirming surgery actually results in a lower suicide rate.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36950718/

'Gender affirming surgery' is just mutilation. It DOES result in a higher suicide rate.

Why does it matter how dictionary definitions come to be?
Because it blows up your argument.
Are you arguing that dictionaries don't provide valid or common definitions?
They do not. No dictionary owns any word. No dictionary defines any word. That is not their purpose. You are STILL trying to argue that no word existed before dictionaries.
If synonyms are always identical to each other
They are not. They are synonyms. The mean the same thing.
then why did you claim my use of the synonyms vast and gigantic was slight of hand?
You are attempting to deny your own post. You made the argument that these two words were not synonyms.
I never said they weren't synonyms.
Blatant lie.
I said they can't be used interchangeably in the context you are attempting to do so.
Paradox. Irrational.
(Did you have gender last night? <--- synonyms don't work 100% of the time.)
Synonyms work 100% of the time. If two words are synonyms, they are synonyms 100% of the time.
The number of genders is irrelevant
Blatant lie. You are making your entire argument by creating numerous 'genders'.
unless you are arguing that sex and gender are not synonyms since there are only 2 sexes
RAAA. Pay attention to what people are posting.
and Yakuda has claimed there are 80+ genders.
A mockery of you, claiming there are numerous genders. Contextomy fallacy.

Back