George Allen Is Toast--Teammates Claim He Regularly Used "N" Word!

Ex jock though ? That does not impress me, we wound up with an ex baseball guy and they guy appears to be neraly brain dead. what a loser, maybe we need a rassler ? ;)

oooooo he used the unnameable word back in the 70's. what a terrible crime. That definately makes him a racists. of course people like rangel, jackson, faracon and sharpton are not the least bit racist.

I'm sure no one posting on here has ever used the word themselves in one context or another.

when the libs get desperate thay always pull out the race card.

I'm not apologizing for racists... You seem hell bent on mocking somebody for what one person says from 1970. Just in this thread people have admitted that judging people on their actions in 1970 is a bit ridiculous. Maybe we should look into that. I also during the last election consistently stated that Kerry's actions in 1970 had nothing to do with the election...

Hmmm... I'm consistent. Are you?

Here is what you wrote in the first response which was the second post in this thread. Does this sound like you're taking Allen to the woodshed over his actions???

"Wow, the same libs that will say Byrd is an allrighty supergood man who changed his ways bring up crap from the 70s to say that somebody is bad? Come on....

Can you say, "Hyporcritical?" "

And when I posted an earlier story from the Nation about his previous racism, including the recent accusations about his association with the WCC, and his keeping a lynching noose and a confederate flag in his office as governor, you posted the same kind of trite, dismissive, overly simplictic and apologetic response. Is it that even though you claim to know what others mean when they write something that your posts are above interpretation?

Here is what you wrote in the first response which was the second post in this thread. Does this sound like you're taking Allen to the woodshed over his actions???

"Wow, the same libs that will say Byrd is an allrighty supergood man who changed his ways bring up crap from the 70s to say that somebody is bad? Come on....

Can you say, "Hyporcritical?" "

And when I posted an earlier story from the Nation about his previous racism, including the recent accusations about his association with the WCC, and his keeping a lynching noose and a confederate flag in his office as governor, you posted the same kind of trite, dismissive, overly simplictic and apologetic response. Is it that even though you claim to know what others mean when they write something that your posts are above interpretation?
It is clear that you haven't yet read the thread...

He thrusts his fists against the posts and still insists he sees the ghosts.

It must be embarrassing to be shown the premise is wrong... One guy does not equal "teammates"... You then try to obfuscate by pointing in a different direction attempting to find something shiney to focus on, but you find that it is a rusted teapot instead of a shiney new quater....

Nobody's attention is on your misdirect, mostly because it actually was "answered" in this thread and not so long ago...

So let's get back to the point, Mr. Accuracy...

Q. One person equals many exactly when?

A. When Prakosh wants it to seem that many people said something that only one did....

It must be embarrassing to be shown the premise is wrong... One guy does not equal "teammates"... You then try to obfuscate by pointing in a different direction attempting to find something shiney to focus on, but you find that it is a rusted teapot instead of a shiney new quater....

Nobody's attention is on your misdirect, mostly because it actually was "answered" in this thread and not so long ago...

A. When Prakosh wants it to seem that many people said something that only one did....

Here is the original post: including the tiutle and everything I wrote in my introduction. I defy you to find the word "many" which you claim I used.

Please quote me and underline the word "many" in every place you see it in this post.... I underlined one usage already to give you an example! You really do see things don't you. You quote people by saying things they never said and you tend to use your own interpretations as quotes sometimes as you did in one other instance putting that interpretation in quotation marks.

Mostly you need to stop talking out your ass.

My complete first post follows:

Looks like George Allen is Toast, even his claim that he is not racist fails since the evidence it was based on, that he played football where the notion of racism never came up is being debunked by his former teammates. Poor George, he should have just packed it in and went home as soon as he called that camera man "macaca"—it was really over right then. Of course, there are, no doubt, some in Virginia who will still see this as a plus, and a reason to vote for him, but many will just be more disgusted by this reliving of the past. He should probably take his confederate flags wrap them around his head and go back to the small dark tunnel from which he emerged.

Ooops. D'oh! How could I miss that first paragraph! LOL.

Sorry about that one there, Prakosh.

Here is the original post: including the tiutle and everything I wrote in my introduction. I defy you to find the word "many" which you claim I used.

Please quote me and underline the word "many" in every place you see it in this post.... I underlined one usage already to give you an example! You really do see things don't you. You quote people by saying things they never said and you tend to use your own interpretations as quotes sometimes as you did in one other instance putting that interpretation in quotation marks.

Mostly you need to stop talking out your ass.

My complete first post follows:

Looks like George Allen is Toast, even his claim that he is not racist fails since the evidence it was based on, that he played football where the notion of racism never came up is being debunked by his former teammates. Poor George, he should have just packed it in and went home as soon as he called that camera man "macaca"—it was really over right then. Of course, there are, no doubt, some in Virginia who will still see this as a plus, and a reason to vote for him, but many will just be more disgusted by this reliving of the past. He should probably take his confederate flags wrap them around his head and go back to the small dark tunnel from which he emerged.
Actually, just as you posted this one, I apologized for not catching my mistake...

;)

Actually, just as you posted this one, I apologized for not catching my mistake...

;)
Thanks, but another thing, this is the actual title of the piece as printed in the original article that I linked to:

Teammates: Allen used "N-word" in college
Three members of Sen. George Allen's college football team remember a man with racist attitudes at ease using racial slurs.

So I'm not sure why you think that only one former team member said anything. Or where that came from. In the article it says that only one would identify himself, but clearly two others verified his behavior, although they must still be in Virginia because they said they feared retribution for speaking out.

Thanks, but another thing, this is the actual title of the piece as printed in the original article that I linked to:

Teammates: Allen used "N-word" in college
Three members of Sen. George Allen's college football team remember a man with racist attitudes at ease using racial slurs.

So I'm not sure why you think that only one former team member said anything. Or where that came from. In the article it says that only one would identify himself, but clearly two others verified his behavior, although they must still be in Virginia because they said they feared retribution for speaking out.
I was mistaken. Forgive me. I even apologized. You really just keep on, even after somebody agrees that they were wrong! Let's see if you'll repeat it again later like a total Asshat...

Based on past performance I am sure you will.

I was mistaken. Forgive me. I even apologized. You really just keep on, even after somebody agrees that they were wrong! Let's see if you'll repeat it again later like a total Asshat...

Based on past performance I am sure you will.

Here are a couple of suggestions to make sure that I don't ever refer to it again:

One use quotation marks as they are commonly used by every authority on grammar: for direct quotations only and never for interpretations.

Second, verify that what you are quoting a person as saying is actually in the original post by cutting and pasting. If you do that you will guarantee that you will always be right and there will never be any reason to make false accusations or to apologize afterwords.

Here are a couple of suggestions to make sure that I don't ever refer to it again:

One use quotation marks as they are commonly used by every authority on grammar: for direct quotations only and never for interpretations.

Second, verify that what you are quoting a person as saying is actually in the original post by cutting and pasting. If you do that you will guarantee that you will always be right and there will never be any reason to make false accusations or to apologize afterwords.
LOL. Well thanks for your help. Dork.

I like to stress words sometimes without putting them in bold or italics and use quotes..

I also like to make fascetious remarks based on others statements and you will see the word "like" in front of such. In english this is a simile, not a direct quotation...

And, Mr. English Professor. We are not that exact on a messageboard. Not everybody who posts here is an English Major. We do not expect people to grade our grammar, as often messages are made on the fly without the time for extensive proofreading....

You'll notice very few bring up spelling or grammar. And you may want to check if you want to be in that group.

(And if you notice I was right already in my prediction... ;) )

I like to stress words sometimes without putting them in bold or italics and use quotes..

I also like to make fascetious remarks based on others statements and you will see the word "like" in front of such. In english this is a simile, not a direct quotation...

And, Mr. English Professor. We are not that exact on a messageboard. Not everybody who posts here is an English Major. We do not expect people to grade our grammar, as often messages are made on the fly without the time for extensive proofreading....

You'll notice very few bring up spelling or grammar. And you may want to check if you want to be in that group.

This is why he's on my ignore list. my time is too limited to waste on the likes of him.

IN fact, spelling and grammer is usually only brought up by those desperatly loosing an argument...

Like the kid who says... "So what, you cant spell!"

Back