George Allen Is Toast--Teammates Claim He Regularly Used "N" Word!

Our baseball player congressman just about lost to an India Indian with an Indian name from eastern KY. Considering redencks and hillbillys that was bad for the republicans. and this was before Bush fell from grace ;)

Our baseball player congressman just about lost to an India Indian with an Indian name from eastern KY. Considering redencks and hillbillys that was bad for the republicans. and this was before Bush fell from grace ;)

Doesn't that Kentucky Senator have Alzheimers, or something. I remember hearing that he was really whacked out, and would only debate his opponent by video, with crib notes or something wierd like that.

I'm sure this has been said already but people should be judged for the people they are now. If Allen said such things in the seventies he has had thirty years to grow. The idea that someone can't change over such a long period of time is a terrible thing.

I would hate to be judged today for the political ideas I had even ten years ago.

This is all hypothetical anyway because we all know Allen is racist but if we didn't have the welcome to America comment but still we don't need to dig up the past to show Allen is a racist in the present.

I don't know I think he got hit in the head with a ball too many times or something. Pretty dumb, but makes a good fall guy errand boy for McConnel I guess.
In his campaign he posted pictures of a home and airplane saying that his opponent owned them , but was wrong on both counts......
But still won anyway, dumb hillbilly republicans.
and he could not win a debate against a rock.

I don't know I think he got hit in the head with a ball too many times or something. Pretty dumb, but makes a good fall guy errand boy for McConnel I guess.
In his campaign he posted pictures of a home and airplane saying that his opponent owned them , but was wrong on both counts......
But still won anyway, dumb hillbilly republicans.
and he could not win a debate against a rock.

lol, didn't mean to hijack the thread.

Honestly, I'm not sure this revelation if going to hurt Senator Maccaca Allen that much.

In California, New York, or Washington state, hanging a rebel flag and a noose in the governor's office would instantly end a political career.

I don't think it will make that much difference to Allen's evangelical christian base in Virginia though.

LOL. Well thanks for your help. Dork.

I like to stress words sometimes without putting them in bold or italics and use quotes..

I also like to make fascetious remarks based on others statements and you will see the word "like" in front of such. In english this is a simile, not a direct quotation...

And, Mr. English Professor. We are not that exact on a messageboard. Not everybody who posts here is an English Major. We do not expect people to grade our grammar, as often messages are made on the fly without the time for extensive proofreading....

You'll notice very few bring up spelling or grammar. And you may want to check if you want to be in that group.

(And if you notice I was right already in my prediction... ;) )

Well if you are going to play fast and loose with interpretations and so-called quotations and claim that people say things that they don't say be prepared to have it pointed out on each occasion that it happens with me. Whatever you want to call it when you claim some one said something they didn't say you are simply a liar. It really has nothing to do with grammar or English or anything else. And you seem to make a whole post based on such lies far too often. I know it's a message board, and we all make mistakes here but you really need to be more careful about what you accuse people of saying, and you can call me any names you want from "English Professor" to "Dork". It seems to me that such childishness is at least as questionable as asking someone to be more careful about their propensity to lie about the statements of others.

lol, didn't mean to hijack the thread.

Honestly, I'm not sure this revelation if going to hurt Senator Maccaca Allen that much.

In California, New York, or Washington state, hanging a rebel flag and a noose in the governor's office would instantly end a political career.

I don't think it will make that much difference to Allen's evangelical christian base in Virginia though.
I thought all of that was open knowledge to the people who voted for him previously... Isn't it? Wouldn't that mean that they voted for him regardless of those um... "foibles"...

I tell you what, it would end your career here in CO too.

Well if you are going to play fast and loose with interpretations and so-called quotations and claim that people say things that they don't say be prepared to have it pointed out on each occasion that it happens with me. Whatever you want to call it when you claim some one said something they didn't say you are simply a liar. It really has nothing to do with grammar or English or anything else. And you seem to make a whole post based on such lies far too often. I know it's a message board, and we all make mistakes here but you really need to be more careful about what you accuse people of saying, and you can call me any names you want from "English Professor" to "Dork". It seems to me that such childishness is at least as questionable as asking someone to be more careful about their propensity to lie about the statements of others.
Saying something like (notice the like here), "You have to follow my rules or I won't play!" is a bit childish...

You need to quit attempting to "teach" me how to post and just move on. This is getting you nowhere.

It makes you look more the asshat every minute. I apologized for an incorrect post where I made a mistake, you are the one that keeps pointing it out.

It's like the little kid who can't stop himself from pointing at a mole.

I made a mistake, I apologized, I moved on, you cannot. You're like Homer Simpson, "YOU have a gambling problem!"...

LOL. Well thanks for your help. Dork.

I like to stress words sometimes without putting them in bold or italics and use quotes..

I also like to make fascetious remarks based on others statements and you will see the word "like" in front of such. In english this is a simile, not a direct quotation...

And, Mr. English Professor. We are not that exact on a messageboard. Not everybody who posts here is an English Major. We do not expect people to grade our grammar, as often messages are made on the fly without the time for extensive proofreading....

You'll notice very few bring up spelling or grammar. And you may want to check if you want to be in that group.

(And if you notice I was right already in my prediction... ;) )

LOL, I'm starting to like Prakosh a lot! He/She was able to make you call him a name without commencing on the name calling himself! That's actually quite an accomplishment.

I thought all of that was open knowledge to the people who voted for him previously... Isn't it? Wouldn't that mean that they voted for him regardless of those um... "foibles"...

I tell you what, it would end your career here in CO too.

I'm sure it wouldn't go over well in Colorado. Celebrating rebels and lynchings is virtually unheard of north of the mason dixon line, or west of the pecos river

LOL, I'm starting to like Prakosh a lot! He/She was able to make you call him a name without commencing on the name calling himself! That's actually quite an accomplishment.
You actually count "Dork"? Wow... He could act like the bigger man and simply accept my apology and move on, isntead of childishly pointing and saying, "Nyah, nyah!"

Really. He keeps on with something, even after I apologize....

I'm sure it wouldn't go over well in Colorado. Celebrating rebels and lynchings is virtually unheard of north of the mason dixon line, or west of the pecos river

What about Brigham Young ?
Lynching used to be a celebrated event. err well official hangings anyway.

Its really amazing to me, that the ballance of power in the Senate will likely turn on this guys reaction to having his jewish ancestry outed.

In the mists of this OUTRAGOUS war, it comes down to how a guy acted when confronted with his ancestry!

I'm betting that it wouldn't go well there either. The way they were persecuted by the nice southern folk for being a "cult" makes them unlikely to be good pals with them.

Damn right. Racsism and lynchings have happened in the west and the north.

I guess I meant that the whole mythology of the confederacy and the rebels is still widely accepted in the south.

Damn right. Racsism and lynchings have happened in the west and the north.

I guess I meant that the whole mythology of the confederacy and the rebels is still widely accepted in the south.
I just don't think that flag would be welcome...

Back