George Allen Is Toast--Teammates Claim He Regularly Used "N" Word!

Wow, the same libs that will say Byrd is an allrighty supergood man who changed his ways bring up crap from the 70s to say that somebody is bad? Come on....

Can you say, "Hyporcritical?"

Thank Gawd for Robert Byrd! If the repubs didn't have him to drag out to excuse every fucking racist shit, and racist policy the GOP has been exposed for, what on earth would they do?

You know, Byrd ain't no spring chicken Damo. You and your republican friends better start making plans know about what you're going to do when he drops.

Thank Gawd for Robert Byrd! If the repubs didn't have him to drag out to excuse every fucking racist shit, and racist policy the GOP has been exposed for, what on earth would they do?

You know, Byrd ain't no spring chicken Damo. You and your republican friends better start making plans know about what you're going to do when he drops.

LOL. I didn't bring him up because I was protecting this guy... Read the actual thread, find out what I think, then post...

I'm sure you'll be entertained as well, I made a faux pas for which I apologized along the way.

Back