Giuliani now claims GOP witness behind Biden bribery allegation is dead

"Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani claimed that the key whistleblower in the House Oversight Committee's investigation into President Joe Biden and his son's alleged bribery has died."

How convenient

He did not exist. Rudy is a lying prick.

"Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani claimed that the key whistleblower in the House Oversight Committee's investigation into President Joe Biden and his son's alleged bribery has died."

How convenient

GMTA

Rudy is desperate to stay out of prison but I doubt it'll work. The only one of that entire mess, including Don Junior, to stay out of prison will be Pedo Don himself. I suspect all the rest will do time.

This would be hysterical if it weren't actually happening. MAGA clowns in the Congress have been carrying on about "whistleblowers" and such for a LONG time now...and to date they produced jokers WHO WERE NOT WHISTLEBLOWERS or they could not produce the informants they claim existed....as they do now.

And these buffoons actually think that this helps our standing and credibility in the world. :palm:

I have a whistleblower proving Trump is a traitor who sold US secrets to Putin, Xi and Kim in exchange for lucrative real estate deals. Unfortunately, he died.

6scn0l.jpg

The paperwork proving Hunter was grifting with his dad seemed to disappear. Now the witness has disappeared. Did Rudy disappear? The entire belief that Biden's are crooks is gone .

The paperwork proving Hunter was grifting with his dad seemed to disappear. Now the witness has disappeared. Did Rudy disappear? The entire belief that Biden's are crooks is gone .

Gone but not forgotten in the minds of America's MAGA cult. Let's just hope they and our various law enforcement agencies keep the violence down to a minimum.

Trumpers are not known for being very smart. They're simply regurgitating the same Clinton conspiracy theories of killing witnesses from almost 30 years ago.

Jeffrey Epstein's death was extremely suspicious; lack of guards, broken cameras, etc. A chief witness against Trump is now dead. Who got the blame? Hillary. :rofl2:

Back