Giuliani now claims GOP witness behind Biden bribery allegation is dead

Have they found the tapes yet? Are they stored with the unsealed indictments, the unredacted FISA warrant, and Jim Jordan's lost whistelblowers?

no.....that is you jumping to incredibly stupid conclusions........which appears to your strong point......
Backpedal away. It is so much fun owning you constantly on the stupid things you say and then seeing you realize how stupid they are and backing away.

actually, you literally said that.......

When you read upthread, and get someone to help you with the context and meaning of what you read, this too will be something you backpedal away from and pretend you understood, when it is clear that you do not.

I will await you getting help and the light bulb moment.

I've never paid that much attention to children of presidents, unless they serve in the administration.

Hunter sounds like he has done sleazy stuff. But allegations against him go back to the Trump administration, and the Trump justice department had investigate or indict him either

Agreed on both points.

IMO, like the accusations of "Pedo Joe", the accusations against Hunter are to deflect the crimes of both Pedo Don and his kids, specifically Junior, while they served in the administration.

Yes, Hunter is a sleaze bag who traded his family name for money. Billy Carter did the same while his brother was in office. Guilt by association isn't a chargeable offense.

Where, got a link? And not to a rightwing site.

Maybe rather than post a link, they can actually trot out the whistleblower and play the tapes.

Except, of course, that neither exist. But you gotta love the logic.

'We have tapes!!!!'

'Well, we don't have tapes, but they don't matter, because here is a bunch of OTHER evidence we don't have'.

Alrighty then.

Thanks for clarifying your position, Pmp.
qpoJR5a.gif
z2Kw2et.gif
qpoJR5a.gif

Thanks, too, for proving you are a fucking moron who thinks I'd ever vote for a Democrat. That said, do you think your caretakers are more inclined to vote for Pedo Don or Biden? Do you know what fentanyl tastes like? LOL

If you would not vote for biden, and you would not vote for Trump, what the fuck are you doing here. Certainly nobody gives a shit what you have to say.

lol.....you think I think California's population is 81 million......you are beyond stupid.....

I didn't create the system.......the people who created this country did.......it has worked as intended for going on 250 years.......it isn't my problem that you idiots STILL don't know how to win elections when your platform only appeals to the craziest people in large urban areas......

How come Trump did not know how to win since he lost last time?

I think there may be some "guilt by association". Specifically, "the bad son" is a bit shady if not outright criminal. The Trumpers are screaming that because Biden didn't sick the FBI on Hunter, that Biden must be guilty too.

No ethical president sics the FBI on anyone. Trump is the only one who fired members of our justice system for not doing what he wants.

I've never paid that much attention to children of presidents, unless they serve in the administration.

Hunter sounds like he has done sleazy stuff. But allegations against him go back to the Trump administration, and the Trump justice department had investigate or indict him either

precisely! Republicans like to scream Hunter Biden! But who really gives a shit? He isn't president and he hasn''t been charged with jack shit. Why aren't we talking about the ex president with damn near 100 felony charges against him?

If you would not vote for biden, and you would not vote for Trump, what the fuck are you doing here.

Certainly nobody gives a shit what you have to say.

Exercising my unalienable rights...among other things. :)

You give a shit.

No ethical president sics the FBI on anyone. Trump is the only one who fired members of our justice system for not doing what he wants.

See? QED

Agreed on ethical behavior. Remember the controversy of the IRS targeting conservative groups? Trump is a scumbag. I hope he has a stroke and spends the next 20 years staring at a TV of Melania fucking her bodyguards.

Back