Giuliani now claims GOP witness behind Biden bribery allegation is dead

45,000 votes does not an ass whooping make.....

If you look at who the citizens of the US wanted for POTUS it is an ass whooping and clear. Biden won 81,283,098 votes, or 51.3 percent of the votes cast. He is the first U.S. presidential candidate to have won more than 80 million votes. Trump won 74,222,958 votes.

Trump does not have a chance against Biden based on who the citizens want. He only has a chance based on a system based win that does not speak to voter or people desire and does speak to some rules based win.

And i am not offering opinion on the electoral college. It is what is and it is THE valid path to the Presidency. But what it does NOT represent is who the people want for POTUS. It is who the system SAYS is POTUS, based on rules written by some in a back room somewhere. Which is fine.

But there is no denying Biden is WAYYYYY more popular than Trump and whoops that ass when it comes to who the citizens choose.

Biden won 81,283,098 votes

sorry....no one gives a flying fuck even if 100% of the people of California want to keep the Pale Faced Pedophile in office.......Biden won by 45,000 votes under the system we use in this country......if you think those 45,000 people still prefer him, nominate the fuckwit......just stop wasting your time on your 81M votes blahblahblah....

Agreed, but since you worship the Father of Lies, you love to trick the foolish.

Good, honest people would not do that, Pmp. Evil, malicious people like yourself enjoy it.

and yet, anyone who can add is aware that Biden won the election because of 45,000 votes.......demmycunts can't add or tell the truth, which is why you deny it.......

and yet, anyone who can add is aware that Biden won the election because of 45,000 votes.

......demmycunts can't add or tell the truth, which is why you deny it.......

So? Are you saying Trump really won the election?

Meh. Seems Pedo Don's fans like to lie just like Pedo Don himself. Didn't you claim to be a lawyer? If so, are you going for jury nullification to protect a wannabe dictator and ex-pedophile?

If you look at who the citizens of the US wanted for POTUS it is an ass whooping and clear. Biden won 81,283,098 votes, or 51.3 percent of the votes cast. He is the first U.S. presidential candidate to have won more than 80 million votes. Trump won 74,222,958 votes.

Trump does not have a chance against Biden based on who the citizens want. He only has a chance based on a system based win that does not speak to voter or people desire and does speak to some rules based win.

And i am not offering opinion on the electoral college. It is what is and it is THE valid path to the Presidency. But what it does NOT represent is who the people want for POTUS. It is who the system SAYS is POTUS, based on rules written by some in a back room somewhere. Which is fine.

But there is no denying Biden is WAYYYYY more popular than Trump and whoops that ass when it comes to who the citizens choose.

The constitutional convention was not a "back room"

So? Are you saying Trump really won the election?

Meh. Seems Pedo Don's fans like to lie just like Pedo Don himself. Didn't you claim to be a lawyer? If so, are you going for jury nullification to protect a wannabe dictator and ex-pedophile?

the unconstitutional election of 2020 is a seperate issue......I'm saying you people are fucking idiots to keep saying "Biden is going to win because he beat him before by 8 million votes"........your margin is only 45,000...........

the unconstitutional election of 2020 is a seperate issue......

I'm saying you people are fucking idiots to keep saying "Biden is going to win because he beat him before by 8 million votes"........your margin is only 45,000...........

Thanks for clarifying your position, Pmp.
qpoJR5a.gif
z2Kw2et.gif
qpoJR5a.gif

Thanks, too, for proving you are a fucking moron who thinks I'd ever vote for a Democrat. That said, do you think your caretakers are more inclined to vote for Pedo Don or Biden? Do you know what fentanyl tastes like? LOL

sorry....no one gives a flying fuck even if 100% of the people of California want to keep the Pale Faced Pedophile in office.......Biden won by 45,000 votes under the system we use in this country......if you think those 45,000 people still prefer him, nominate the fuckwit......just stop wasting your time on your 81M votes blahblahblah....

Ahahahahaha.

You think California's population is 81MM. OMG you are so stupid.

OK the next thing for you to google is California population and then come back and backpedal and pretend you knew that.

Look we get you do not like facts, and yes we have a system that does not register the actual citizens votes. I said that.

If you look at who the CITIZENS want they over whelming choose Biden over Trump and that is fact. It is not even close.

You have to create a system to ignore the citizen vote in favour of other factors to get Trump even close.

Biden is popular with the people. Trump is not. Trump can GET CLOSE, with the system. And that is how it works, but be honest about it.

Oh wait you cannot as you are conservatard.

You think California's population is 81MM. OMG you are so stupid.

OK the next thing for you to google is California population and then come back and backpedal and pretend you knew that.

lol.....you think I think California's population is 81 million......you are beyond stupid.....

You have to create a system to ignore the citizen vote in favour of other factors to get Trump even close.

I didn't create the system.......the people who created this country did.......it has worked as intended for going on 250 years.......it isn't my problem that you idiots STILL don't know how to win elections when your platform only appeals to the craziest people in large urban areas......

lol.....you think I think California's population is 81 million......you are beyond stupid.....

I didn't create the system.......the people who created this country did.......it has worked as intended for going on 250 years.......it isn't my problem that you idiots STILL don't know how to win elections when your platform only appeals to the craziest people in large urban areas......

ahahahah. the backpedal begins.

Yes in reply to me saying Biden got 81MM votes you replied you did not care if Biden got all of California.

That is you attributing those votes to California as you thought that was the population. If we could look at your google search history right now we would see you googled and learned yet one more thing from me.

You are such a painfully ignorant person. Perfect MAGA. Probably a Boebert alt.

And no one said you created the system. The system is the system and it determines who WINS, but what it DOES NOT determine is who the population wants as POTUS. By pretty huge numbers the population of the US wants Biden over Trump and you cannot say its even close.

You can reply 'that is not what decides elections' but that is not what we are talking about. We are talking about who the US citizens prefer and want as POTUS. That is Biden over Trump

Former Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani claimed that the key whistleblower in the House Oversight Committee's investigation into President Joe Biden and his son's alleged bribery has died.

How convenient. It sure seems like MAGAs just want to holler about Biden being bribed, without actually providing any verifiable and tangible evidence.

How convenient. It sure seems like MAGAs just want to holler about Biden being bribed, without actually providing any verifiable and tangible evidence.

I have evidence that Trump is a pedophile, but he was murdered in prison.

I am going to rank the Biden bribery conspiracy theory right up there with alien abduction tales.

I think there may be some "guilt by association". Specifically, "the bad son" is a bit shady if not outright criminal. The Trumpers are screaming that because Biden didn't sick the FBI on Hunter, that Biden must be guilty too.

The Trumpderp republiclowns learned a huge lesson after this...

carone.jpg

What they learned is that is far better just to tell everyone you have credible allegations even when baseless, and let them assume them credible and given by people of stature, then to present the people, like the above and turn the allegation into a laughing stock.

So that is why all of these 'claimed' 'whistleblowers' are all disappearing and all of these factual documents suddenly disappear, after the allegations are made and repeated dozens of times.

I think there may be some "guilt by association". Specifically, "the bad son" is a bit shady if not outright criminal. The Trumpers are screaming that because Biden didn't sick the FBI on Hunter, that Biden must be guilty too.

I've never paid that much attention to children of presidents, unless they serve in the administration.

Hunter sounds like he has done sleazy stuff. But allegations against him go back to the Trump administration, and the Trump justice department had investigate or indict him either

Back