god/religion and candidates

Who said this? I said meet people. You will find people you can trust and who are clearly believable within the fraternity. From them you can learn without the misrepresentation of those who were not members stressing things that are not part of it. It is so far from the truth it becomes laughable.

Clearly believable? LOL. That's funny too!

Clearly believable? LOL. That's funny too!
So you believe you will never find anybody believable? I believe you are a broken record, incapable of receiving the least impression of anything outside your perceived knowledge base, lost in a world where innuendo from people who claim to have knowledge are somehow more knowledgeable than those who atually have the knowledge. It takes a weak mind to believe somebody who claims to have been part of something you attempt to describe to me as being full of only those who cannot be believed.

So you believe you will never find anybody believable? I believe you are a broken record, incapable of receiving the least impression of anything outside your perceived knowledge base, lost in a world where innuendo from people who claim to have knowledge are somehow more knowledgeable than those who atually have the knowledge. It takes a weak mind to believe somebody who claims to have been part of something you attempt to describe to me as being full of only those who cannot be believed.

I think "clearly believable" is a funny notion.

USAGE-- "That man is clearly believable, look at his steady ways and somber globalist attitudes."

I think "clearly believable" is a funny notion.

USAGE-- "That man is clearly believable, look at his steady ways and somber globalist attitudes."
Right. So who do you consider so clearly believable? You have never met a person you trusted in your life?

You are a sad man.

Numbers can dwindle in a still powerful organization. In fact, as they dwindle each mason left becomes that much more powerful. It's like Highlander.

i do not usually post such things but here is one for you

may anubis' amut devour your soul when your heart is found to be heavier than maat's feather

of course that assumes that you successfully navigate duat first...

oh well :pke:

Trusting masons about masonry is like trusting the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR) about Islam.

"We just like to give... We're givers. yep. That's us..."

most lodges have a sizable library including many books on masonry

however, most major libraries have the same books, but they are obviously lying or incomplete

watch out for amut and make sure that a copy of the book of the dead is placed in your coffin...:tongout:

however, most major libraries have the same books, but they are obviously lying or incomplete

watch out for amut and make sure that a copy of the book of the dead is placed in your coffin...:tongout:

Oh yes. Obvious liars.

Horus will protect me. I have a tattoo.

Oh. I didn't know about any of that. Do get well. Even masonic apologists deserve good health!

:clink:

thank you ahz and damo

a few years ago my doctor gave me 6 mo to 24 mo to live - she said that i have a rather special medical condition called 'a train wreak'

so far i have beat that estimate

oh well

Back