God

You didn't read Huxley, you read someone's interpretation based on your google search (it is literally the first thing that comes up). So, yeah, I'm suggesting you read it.

And I'm still right.

I'm glad that person I googled knew more about Huxely than you did.......of course, finding people who know more than you isn't difficult.......

I love it when atheists prove they believe there's no God, gods or anything beyond their noses.

I know there's plenty "beyond my nose". I just base my beliefs on what those things are based on evidence, combined with logic and reason, not fairytales.

Last edited:
There are plenty of them out there. Every person who claims the Bible is the literal word of God is one.

the literal word of God or the literal word of some fucked up atheist who claims to know what the Bible says?........God's got a much better score card........

I know there's plenty "beyond my knows". I just base my beliefs on what those things are based on evidence, combined with logic and reason, not fairytales.

So you agree there is not life anywhere else in the Universe because there is no evidence of it. Believing in space aliens is akin to believing in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.

You also believe there is nothing outside the Universe and that the origin of our Universe at the Big Bang was just magical something from nothing.

the literal word of God or the literal word of some fucked up atheist who claims to know what the Bible says?........God's got a much better score card........

Now you're playing word games. The Father of Lies is famous for it. :thup:

Do you claim the Bible is the literal word of God or not? If you are truly a Christian, you will be clear on this. If you aren't, then I understand. :)

Back