God

You are clearly not a Christian. The evil you spread clearly indicates you worship the Dark Lord.

you are clearly obsessed and ignorant........the religious beliefs of others is the only thing you talk about any more.....why do you even bother showing up?.....

you are clearly obsessed and ignorant........the religious beliefs of others is the only thing you talk about any more.....why do you even bother showing up?.....
Remember that Terry has emphatically virtue-signalled "not giving a shit about what other people believe" and "being beneath us to HATE people for what they believe". I have tried to make it clear that this obsession with HATING people based on their beliefs is a bit consuming.

You deny the Big Bang or the possibility of multiverses,
Is this belief required Terry, lest you HATE?

No shit there are a lot of unanswered questions. I don't know the answers...
You are so insecure in your own beliefs that other differing beliefs threaten you, instill dread and cause you to HATE.

but Bible-thumpers and atheists claim they do. Don't you find that odd?
I'm an atheist and I don't claim to know the answers. Your position is false.

Then why did you lie about me? The fact you keep saying you know there is no God, gods, etc proves you believe as fervently as the wackiest Bible thumpers.

What did I say that was a lie about you?

I do not believe there is a God because there is No evidence to support the existence of the Christian God or any one of the thousands of other gods that man has conjured up.

I have never said I know there is no God.

I do not believe there is a God because there is No evidence to support the existence of the Christian God or any one of the thousands of other gods that man has conjured up.

Exactly what my husband (an atheist and a scientist) says as well.

You don't believe trees exist because the forest blocks your view of the trees.

Exactly what my husband (an atheist and a scientist) says as well.

He's right, of course and I'm not opposed to believing in a god/gods. There's just no reason to. I'd love to know that I could exist in a state of eternal bliss simply by jumping through a few hoops for an all-powerful being.

The fact you can't tell the difference between the TRUTH and a lie is very interesting to me, Mode. I could point out the lies, but then you'd just like even more. LOL

Agreed. You don't believe there is a God. Agreed, there is no evidence the Christian, much less the Abrahamic*, God exists.

You believe there is no God. You conduct yourself accordingly. How is that different from you knowing there is no God? How are you not a mirror image of a Christian, Jew or Muslim who believes there is a God?

*Educated people know the difference. The more you post, the more you prove your education level, Mode. :)

The fact you can't tell the difference between the TRUTH and a lie is very interesting to me, Mode. I could point out the lies, but then you'd just like even more. LOL

Agreed. You don't believe there is a God. Agreed, there is no evidence the Christian, much less the Abrahamic*, God exists.

You believe there is no God. You conduct yourself accordingly. How is that different from you knowing there is no God? How are you not a mirror image of a Christian, Jew or Muslim who believes there is a God?

*Educated people know the difference. The more you post, the more you prove your education level, Mode. :)

I have no idea what you're talking. For some reason you insist on being vague.

Why would you believe something where there's no evidence to justify your belief?

He's right, of course and I'm not opposed to believing in a god/gods. There's just no reason to. I'd love to know that I could exist in a state of eternal bliss simply by jumping through a few hoops for an all-powerful being.

Not my thing, but it seems to give believers a sense of comfort. My only objection to religion is when it's used as a club to bash others with.

Back