God

So you agree there is not life anywhere else in the Universe because there is no evidence of it. Believing in space aliens is akin to believing in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.

You also believe there is nothing outside the Universe and that the origin of our Universe at the Big Bang was just magical something from nothing.

I agree that there's no strong evidence of life outside of the part of the universe that we have some visibility to. Given that there is already one planet with life, it seems possible that there could be other planets somewhere "out there" that have life. That life would be the "space aliens" to which you refer. Piecing together that string of logic is no way similar to believing in the Easter Bunny or Santa Claus.

How it all started has many unanswered questions. There's a difference between acknowledging that, within the context of a scientific discussion, and just straight up manufacturing nonsensical fairytales.

I agree that there's no strong evidence of life outside of the part of the universe that we have some visibility to. Given that there is already one planet with life, it seems possible that there could be other planets somewhere "out there" that have life. That life would be the "space aliens" to which you refer. Piecing together that string of logic is no way similar to believing in the Easter Bunny or Santa Claus.

How it all started has many unanswered questions. There's a difference between acknowledging that, within the context of a scientific discussion, and just straight up manufacturing nonsensical fairytales.

Here's a clue, Mr. Mode; there is ZERO evidence of life off Earth. Finding iron ore in a mountain and latex in a tree doesn't mean there are automobiles hidden somewhere that were not made by mankind. See how that works? You deny the Big Bang or the possibility of multiverses, but you have no problem supposing that there is life off Earth. Why the flip-flop?

No shit there are a lot of unanswered questions. I don't know the answers but Bible-thumpers and atheists claim they do. Don't you find that odd?

So you agree there is not life anywhere else in the Universe because there is no evidence of it. Believing in space aliens is akin to believing in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.

You also believe there is nothing outside the Universe and that the origin of our Universe at the Big Bang was just magical something from nothing.

a prime example of an atheist lying.......don't you ever get tired of spreading lies?.....

Until God shows up in Times Square and lets us take his shoe size, there can be no proof of God's existence. There are no 'marks' left by a supernatural being. The tree in my front yard does not have a 'Made by God' label on it.

a prime example of an atheist lying.......don't you ever get tired of spreading lies?.....

Are you agreeing with the sock Zen Mode or are you lying about me being an atheist, Pmp?

Why did you run from the Bible question? Is it because the Dark Lord would be angry if you told the truth?

Here's a clue, Mr. Mode; there is ZERO evidence of life off Earth. Finding iron ore in a mountain and latex in a tree doesn't mean there are automobiles hidden somewhere that were not made by mankind. See how that works? You deny the Big Bang or the possibility of multiverses, but you have no problem supposing that there is life off Earth. Why the flip-flop?

No shit there are a lot of unanswered questions. I don't know the answers but Bible-thumpers and atheists claim they do. Don't you find that odd?

First, I never denied the big bang or potential of multiverse, nor would I at this point. Given that there are potentially an infinite number of universes, with an infinite number of stars and an infinite number of planets orbiting those stars, there is a reasonable likelihood that life could exist somewhere other than earth . The fact that we don't have all the answers doesn't mean we throw science to the wind and resort to first century superstition and fairytales as an explanation.

First, I never denied the big bang or potential of multiverse, nor would I at this point.

Given that there are potentially an infinite number of universes, with an infinite number of stars and an infinite number of planets orbiting those stars, there is a reasonable likelihood that life could exist somewhere other than earth .

The fact that we don't have all the answers doesn't mean we throw science to the wind and resort to first century superstition and fairytales as an explanation.
You simply believe that the Universe popped into existence for no reason, like magic...except you know it wasn't God.

You believe in multiverses? Without a shred of evidence? WTF???

I'm all about the science. You're the one who believes in magic, son.

Until God shows up in Times Square and lets us take his shoe size, there can be no proof of God's existence. There are no 'marks' left by a supernatural being. The tree in my front yard does not have a 'Made by God' label on it.

Until little green men land on the White House lawn, there is no proof of space aliens. It's all just fantasies from Hollywood.

9d1add0545809d41495f1ad754e7aee58d-20-white-house-ufo.rsquare.w700.jpg

You simply believe that the Universe popped into existence for no reason, like magic...except you know it wasn't God.

You believe in multiverses? Without a shred of evidence? WTF???

I'm all about the science. You're the one who believes in magic, son.

Funny. You say I believe the universe popped into existence through magic, while simultaneously believing that your sky wizard waved his hand and created it. Sounds like magic to me!

Funny. You say I believe the universe popped into existence through magic, while simultaneously believing that your sky wizard waved his hand and created it. Sounds like magic to me!
Feel free quote where I said that, Mode. LOL.

Unlike you, I’m saying “I don’t know”. I’m the one following the science. You’re the one denying there are sky wizards, gods, etc yet you admit the Universe popped into existence from nothing. This is the dilemma of atheists: denying God exists then offering no explanation of how the Universe came to be. Smart people simply say “I don’t know”.

Unlike you, I’m saying “I don’t know”. I’m the one following the science. You’re the one denying there are sky wizards, gods, etc yet you admit the Universe popped into existence from nothing. This is the dilemma of atheists: denying God exists then offering no explanation of how the Universe came to be. Smart people simply say “I don’t know”.
Nope. I said there are unanswered questions. Christians, since the 80's, have been trying to retro fit their god into science because they know their imaginary friend didn't create the universe and all that exists in it in a week.

BTW as a Christian you should know. Your doctrine, inspired by an all powerful/omniscient being, told you how it all happened.

Last edited:

Where does hydrogen come from and what's its connection to life in this universe?

Nope. I said there are unanswered questions. Christians, since the 80's, have been trying to retro fit their god into science because they know their imaginary friend didn't create the universe and all that exists in it in a week.

BTW as a Christian you should know. Your doctrine, inspired by an all powerful/omniscient being, told you how it all happened.
Then why did you lie about me? The fact you keep saying you know there is no God, gods, etc proves you believe as fervently as the wackiest Bible thumpers.

Where does hydrogen come from and what's its connection to life in this universe?

In the beginning there was a Big Bang. Then there was hydrogen. It's the fundamental element of the Universe.

My turn; when were you first diagnosed with mental illness?

Are you agreeing with the sock Zen Mode or are you lying about me being an atheist, Pmp?

Why did you run from the Bible question? Is it because the Dark Lord would be angry if you told the truth?

you are lying when you make claims about what I believe.......cope, cunt.......

In the beginning there was a Big Bang. Then there was hydrogen. It's the fundamental element of the Universe.

My turn; when were you first diagnosed with mental illness?
Odds are there's a universe where hydrogen is not the fundamental element. Would life still be possible?

Odds are there's a universe where hydrogen is not the fundamental element. Would life still be possible?
IDK. The fact you believe there are universes without hydrogen is interesting. Do these visions come to you in daytime or only at night?

Back