God

I’ve told jokes about the KKK before and 9/11

Not sure why you think jokes affect our belief in God

No doubt, Stretch, but that wasn't the question, was it? LOL

Our? I'm talking about you, dear. I'm questioning your veracity and your claim of being a Christian.

Plenty of evidence tinkerpreach shames the religion they claim

Agreed.

FWIW, I have not seen a single self-avowed Christian who was also a Trumper and who conducted themselves in a Christian manner. This fits since anyone who admires a lying, treasonous pedophile can't be a Christian.

When have I ever mentioned supporting Trump?

I ask because I am anything but a Trump supporter. Never voted for that d-bag and never plan to.

Your posts yesterday indicated as much.

Interesting. For now, I'll take your word for it.

It’s the failings of organized religion

Organized religion creates the perfect scaffolding for evil people to climb to power

It’s why all the republicans in office are in MEGA CHURCHES

Fake assed soulless crap festivals for phoney religion

No there isn't. There are things that happen that people, who already believe, attribute to the god of their religion. There is no evidence for any one, specific god.

Correct about evidence. There is no evidence of anything beyond the Natural Universe yet you believe there is no God, gods or anything external to our Universe...all without evidence to confirm your belief. How is this different from the believers?

This adds to what I mentioned about the Big Bang yesterday. You deny anything external to our Universe yet you admit the Big Bang happened. That our Universe began from nothing....like magic. LOL

Correct about evidence. There is no evidence of anything beyond the Natural Universe yet you believe there is no God, gods or anything external to our Universe...all without evidence to confirm your belief. How is this different from the believers?

This adds to what I mentioned about the Big Bang yesterday. You deny anything external to our Universe yet you admit the Big Bang happened. That our Universe began from nothing....like magic. LOL

There's a difference between saying "We don't know what, if anything, is beyond our universe", "Big Bang is a theory for...." and structuring your life around unproven, superstitious, super natural stories that were created by men who couldn't explain where the sun went at night.

If I come home from work and my front door is standing open, I can say "Maybe it didn't latch and the wind blew it open" or "Maybe one of my kids walked out and forgot to close it" or I could go the religious route and say "I bet an elf, riding a unicorn, broke into my house and didn't close it when he left. You can't prove that didn't happen, right?"

There's a difference between saying "We don't know what, if anything, is beyond our universe", "Big Bang is a theory for...." and structuring your life around unproven, superstitious, super natural stories that were created by men who couldn't explain where the sun went at night.

If I come home from work and my front door is standing open, I can say "Maybe it didn't latch and the wind blew it open" or "Maybe one of my kids walked out and forgot to close it" or I could go the religious route and say "I bet an elf, riding a unicorn, broke into my house and didn't close it when he left. You can't prove that didn't happen, right?"

No shit. Exactly my point. Just like there's a difference between saying "I don't know" and "There is no God".

There is no evidence of magical beings in our Universe, but when someone says "There is nothing outside our Universe", I question their rationality.

Is this your Witness for Christ? You know the Great Commission you and all Christians are commanded to follow?

no.......obviously that's my witness for you......as for the Great Commission you've already heard it and told God to fuck off......too late to try to blame that on any one else but yourself......

no.......obviously that's my witness for you......as for the Great Commission you've already heard it and told God to fuck off......too late to try to blame that on any one else but yourself......

LOL. The guy who calls people "Cunt" thinks he hasn't told God to f off. Funny.

Remember what that dude Jesus said about loving your enemies. Guess your version of the Bible doesn't have that. Or you just ignore it.

Not all who say "Lord, lord" will be recognized by God. Maybe you read that bit. Keep it up and see how it all works out.

Back