God

like you play at being wise?.....

You are the "hypocrite" Christ warned his followers about. You appear to pray in the public square with your signature file quoting the BIble so that you may be seen by men.

There's a lot of good stuff in the Bible. Especially in how to identify ravening wolves dressed in sheep's clothing. Like you!

You are the "hypocrite" Christ warned his followers about.

you are the seed that landed on the rocky soil that he warned us about.....

with your signature file quoting the BIble so that you may be seen by men.

apparently you've never bothered to read that signature.......if you had you would know how fucking stupid you look right now.......

Just like there's a difference between saying "I don't know" and "There is no God".
Now, now Terry, don't be wasting precious brain stem on stupid synapses. The two statements are different because they are independent. The same difference exists between "this rock weighs 2 kg" and "the keys are on the table".

Now, now Terry, don't be wasting precious brain stem on stupid synapses. The two statements are different because they are independent. The same difference exists between "this rock weighs 2 kg" and "the keys are on the table".

Exigent fallacy

The whole idea of an afterlife is dangerous, IMHO. If the reward is after you die, why wouldn't you do everything possible to hasten your payday. And maybe score some points with the big guy in the process. That belief is why we have suicide bombers (I guess Muslims forgot to close the suicide loophole).

The Catholic Church made suicide a mortal sin (murder) for that reason.

One of the myriad of reasons I rejected the faith I was immersed in as a kid was exactly that, though. So if you don't go to Heaven through good works, what, exactly, is the reason for even bothering? Can't you just be a jerk all day, then tell God you're sorry during your nightly prayers, or weekly session in the confession box? After all, according to Xtian dogma, all you need is to believe that Jesus died for your sins, no matter how many or few they were. My observations of some Xtians from childhood to the present day (particularly on forums like this) is that far too many of them subscribe to the "be a jerk all day" worship plan.

That being said as my own personal outlook on Christianity, if people find comfort in that belief and aren't assholes, I'm good with it.

The whole idea of an afterlife is dangerous, IMHO. If the reward is after you die, why wouldn't you do everything possible to hasten your payday. And maybe score some points with the big guy in the process. That belief is why we have suicide bombers (I guess Muslims forgot to close the suicide loophole).

Because every believer has a mission!
But I understand your logic!
When I had my Epiphany Your POV was same as yours!
I said ok I believe it's all true! So get me out of here!
But I find out fast I wasn't getting out of here any time soon!
"Many are called few are Chosen"R.jpg

It’s the failings of organized religion

Organized religion creates the perfect scaffolding for evil people to climb to power

It’s why all the republicans in office are in MEGA CHURCHES

Fake assed soulless crap festivals for phoney religion

When I had my Epiphany ,the first advice I got was steer clear of Churches!

LOL. The guy who calls people "Cunt" thinks he hasn't told God to f off. Funny.

Remember what that dude Jesus said about loving your enemies. Guess your version of the Bible doesn't have that. Or you just ignore it.

Not all who say "Lord, lord" will be recognized by God. Maybe you read that bit. Keep it up and see how it all works out.

5be44a3fd6aaf7cfe5c636fd754a6f9e--judging-quotes-true-words.jpg

You are the "hypocrite" Christ warned his followers about. You appear to pray in the public square with your signature file quoting the BIble so that you may be seen by men.

There's a lot of good stuff in the Bible. Especially in how to identify ravening wolves dressed in sheep's clothing. Like you!

So you are a Christian?

Back