God

Just because YOU can't understand atheism doesn't mean everyone else is thus hampered.

At least he believes in his Dark Lord.

OTOH, atheists have their own religion of believing nothing exists beyond the Natural Universe.

It’s not actually a question with an answer it’s a cognitive thinking test.

So far nobody is even close to the solution. I use to ask this question of employees when I went into a broken organization I was hired to fix to gauge the intelligence of the staff.

How did you assess intelligence from asking a bog-standard theological conundrum that has no answer and which every human has heard in one form or another since about the beginning of time?

OTOH, atheists have their own religion of believing nothing exists beyond the Natural Universe.

In the same way that we believe that there isn't an invisible wall in front of us as we are walking down the sidewalk. SURE it could exist, but we have no evidence for it so we can walk confidently down the sidewalk.

How did you assess intelligence from asking a bog-standard theological conundrum that has no answer and which every human has heard in one form or another since about the beginning of time?

He thought asking if God can create a rock he cannot move is profound.

In the same way that we believe that there isn't an invisible wall in front of us as we are walking down the sidewalk. SURE it could exist, but we have no evidence for it so we can walk confidently down the sidewalk.

No. In the way that you are declaring you know as fact that there is nothing beyond the Natural Universe. It's not fact, it's a belief.

Get a grip. The most logical answer is "I don't know". You're no better than a fucking Bible thumper because you can't prove your beliefs are any more correct.

Anyone smarter and more powerful than you ( most of us ) would answer: WTF? WHY? :rofl2:

She's trying to apply natural laws to whatever created those laws. Kind of silly which is why I believe she's both young but intelligent enough to have some college.

Back