God

I will venture to say that this statement contains the entirety of the issue being debated and that anything peripheral is irrelevant.
♬♬ I've had choices since the day that I was born. There were voices that told me right from wrong ♬♬

♬♬ I'm beautiful in my way 'cause God makes no mistakes. I'm on the right track baby I was born this way ♬♬

Look at the leftist illiterate who simply needs to call everyone else RACIST! at least 244 more times today to meet his daily quota.

I don't see anybody defending slavery. I only see you defending tyranny like a typical leftist

Because you are stupid and blind little racist shit

All the patriots were in the South. All the tyrants were fighting for the North. The South was fighting to uphold the Constitution while the North was abandoning their sworn oath to uphold and defend the Constitution and were fighting to abolish State sovereignty.

Tyranny won.
Bingo. This is a good succinct description of the War of Secession ("Civil War").

Because you are stupid and blind little racist shit
Is there any doubt Sybil has mental issues?

While I think he’s a paranoid schizophrenic, even if he knows his socks are himself and not other people, being a chronic liar with a complete lack of morals is, IMO, a severe mental issue.

https://www.healthline.com/health/pathological-liar
Pathological lying, also known as mythomania and pseudologia fantastica, is the chronic behavior of compulsive or habitual lying.

Unlike telling the occasional white lie to avoid hurting someone’s feelings or getting in trouble, a pathological liar seems to lie for no apparent reason.…

… Compulsive lying is also a known trait of some personality disorders, such as antisocial personality disorder. Trauma or head injuries may also play a role in pathological lying, along with an abnormality in hormone-cortisol ratio.

A 2016 studyTrusted Source of what happens in the brain when you lie found that the more untruths a person tells, the easier and more frequent lying becomes. The results also indicated that self-interest seems to fuel dishonesty.

Those are Paul's words! Where did Jesus specifically talk about homosexuality!
Paul is the penman, not the author. I already explained this to you in part (3) of my post #507 in this thread. You know this full well.

To review, I have already quoted you:

(1) Specific words from Jesus, from when he was on Earth in human flesh, regarding what marriage is.
(2) The fact that the Bible is not an all inclusive collection of Jesus' thoughts/words/actions.
(3) The fact that the entirety of the Bible is "God-breathed", meaning that the author of the entire Bible is ultimately God himself (via various penman who wrote down the divinely inspired words).

You can, at any time, stop pretending that you haven't been provided a valid answer to your request for information.

Last edited:
I've already quoted you:

(1) Specific words from Jesus regarding what marriage is.
(2) The fact that the Bible is not an all inclusive collection of Jesus' thoughts/words/actions.
(3) The fact that the entirety of the Bible is "God-breathed", meaning that the author of the entire Bible is God, meaning that anything that is recorded within the Bible is ultimately from God himself (via various penman who wrote down the divinely inspired words).

You can, at any time, stop pretending that you haven't been provided a valid answer to your request for information.

Lots of religions say their religious works are the only true path

How many of them are wrong?

All of which came down to the nasty Republicans killing off 2% of the US population for political reasons while the Democrats were simply defending their home states. Sad.

f6fde16e-a30b-4607-a890-20d0efe95fd5.jpg

Lots of religions say their religious works are the only true path

How many of them are wrong?

All of them since the Bible clearly states that works will not get you into Heaven, only salvation through Christ will

Deflection! Oh ! Jesus was God incarnate! He wrote the whole Bible!
No, it was a valid question asked of you.

You claimed that the book of 1st Corinthians was written by Paul, ergo it was "Paul's words, not Jesus' words". So, like the intelligent person that IBDaMann is, who comes from the perspective of an atheist rather than the perspective of a Christian, he decided to simply appeal to logic and asked you what book Jesus wrote.

Since you can't provide a single reference to a single book that Jesus wrote, how can you expect someone else to find "Jesus' words", instead of the words of Paul or someone else? BAM. Done. Finished.

Makes me feel dumb for not thinking of that sort of response right away. But in any event, you have now been provided with both a valid "non-believer perspective" answer AND a valid "believer perspective" answer to your request.

All but one of these religions HAVE TO BE WRONG for even one to be correct
That's not true. Not all religions are mutually exclusive.

I say none are correct
That's not true either. For example:

(1) "A god or gods exist".
(2) "There are no gods in existence".

Those two religious beliefs are mutually exclusive, and since [insert any thing here] either exists or it doesn't exist, one of those two religions is correct and the other religion is wrong. It is unknown which one is which.

It is my belief that (1) is correct and (2) is wrong. That belief of mine is, and can only be, based on faith alone.

All of which came down to the nasty Republicans killing off 2% of the US population for political reasons while the Democrats were simply defending their home states. Sad.

f6fde16e-a30b-4607-a890-20d0efe95fd5.jpg

So only Jesus was correct and all the other great world religions are lies?

Not at all.

I don’t believe it really matters what faith you follow but your belief in God that will save you.

The world has many different cultures and histories so one single religion will never fit everyone and I think God knows this.

He may very well have appealed to different cultures in many different ways.

Not at all.

I don’t believe it really matters what faith you follow but your belief in God that will save you.

The world has many different cultures and histories so one single religion will never fit everyone and I think God knows this.

He may very well have appealed to different cultures in many different ways.

Which would make God truly all merciful and disprove your claim that Satan rules the Earth.

Back