God

I don't recall Jesus ever saying "Fuck Off" to anyone.

Or calling them Demmycunts. If Jesus were alive today, is there any doubt he'd be labeled a bleeding-heart Lefty? That people like Pmp would be calling him a Demmycunt?

I accept your tacit confession you've found nothing in the gospels reporting that Jesus complained about gays, and you expected me to take your word for it that the author of 2 Timothy was vicariously channeling the words of Jesus

and I accept the fact you refuse to acknowledge Chrisitianity treats everything in the Bible as the Word of God/Jesus/Spirit so all your bullshit about what he did or did not say amounts to a pile of dust gathered in an overlooked corner.....

Could you rephrase that?

Finding an appropriate sociological definition for abnormal psychological schizoid multiplicative behavioral disorders where suicidal super ego sociopsychopathilogical Christiananality pedophilia homicidal human farming preys with 50 "Ways To Leave Your Lover" in addition to 50 shades of Christiananality pedophilia combined with 50 degrees of separation to render "one nation under God with equal justice under law" little more than an economical survival of the fittest fascists Peter Principle pyramid scheme crusade - jihad as Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement ensures....

and I accept the fact you refuse to acknowledge Chrisitianity treats everything in the Bible as the Word of God/Jesus/Spirit so all your bullshit about what he did or did not say amounts to a pile of dust gathered in an overlooked corner.....

The question wasn't about what christians believe.

The question was where and whether Jesus is known to have complained about gays.

And the Synoptic Gospels and John's gospel are the only sources we can universally agree have a record of what Jesus purportedly said during his ministery.

The question was where and whether Jesus is known to have complained about gays.

And the Synoptic Gospels and John's gospel are the only sources we can universally agree have a record of what Jesus purportedly said during his ministery.

I believe Jesus did talk about marriage being between a man and a woman but I think that would be the closest reference and it’s not really that close

but that is what YOU believe....and THAT wasn't the question...we DON'T universally agree about what Jesus said.....Christians "universaly agree" that your attempts to restrict him are totally irrelevant.......

If you want to continue to make a fool of yourself, gfm, fine with me. Keep at it.

But my statement is absolutely correct.

Here is the statement again:

The Bible does not record a single word that Jesus said about homosexuality. Jesus NEVER ever mentioned the word 'homosexual' in the Bible?

I defy you to show me any passage in the Bible where Jesus mentions the word "homosexual." Or to show me a passage where Jesus said anything about homosexuality.

You cannot...or you already would have done it.

What you have done is to cite several passages...NONE OF WHICH CONTAIN A QUOTE OF JESUS SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT HOMOSEXUALITY.

But as I indicated. You may have a reason for wanting to continue making a fool of yourself...so be my guest.

I find it very...ummm...interesting.
Your request has already been completed multiple times.

[1] Logic can be used to conclude that Jesus' description of marriage (as recorded in the book of Matthew) does not include homosexuality because he specifically describes marriage as a man being united with his wife.

[2] The Bible is a selective collection of events, not an exhaustive one.

[3] The Bible is ultimately authored by God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit), through various penman, so all Bible passages are ultimately God's Word (and ultimately said by God. There's a reason why Jesus knew the Bible better than even the most intelligent religious leaders of his day. He could speak about the Bible with an authority none other could speak because he himself is ultimately The Word.

So even the Leviticus passage is ultimately from him. Where did Moses get the OT law from? It came from God. It came from Jesus (The Word).

You are dead wrong about this on multiple counts, as described here (yet again) and earlier.

Last edited:
Here you go again...

Absolutely not! Nor would I suggest that means he condoned them.

Jesus might well have thought homosexuality to be the most abominable sin a human could commit...
Here, you are "baiting" a discussion about Jesus' viewpoint on sexual relations between two people of the same sex. I've already told you what The Bible CLEARLY says, MULTIPLE times, in BOTH the Old AND New Testament, about this very topic. Jesus himself clearly does not approve of it, per the reasoning I've already provided. You are well aware of this.

...but as I have pointed out, the Bible does not record a single word that he said about homosexuality. Jesus NEVER ever mentioned the word 'homosexual' in the Bible?

If you dispute THAT...just give a citation.
Here, you are slyly "switching", now focusing on the etymology of the word 'homosexual' (that the specific word wasn't used during Jesus' time) rather than Jesus' thoughts on sexual relations between two people of the same sex.

You pulled a bait and switch. Congratulations.
You got me to waste my time. Congratulations.

Your request has already been completed multiple times.

[1] Logic can be used to conclude that Jesus' description of marriage (as recorded in the book of Matthew) does not include homosexuality because he specifically describes marriage as a man being united with his wife.

[2] The Bible is a selective collection of events, not an exhaustive one.

[3] The Bible is ultimately authored by God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit), through various penman, so all Bible passages are ultimately God's Word (and ultimately said by God. There's a reason why Jesus knew the Bible better than even the most intelligent religious leaders of his day. He could speak about the Bible with an authority none other could speak because he himself is ultimately The Word.

So even the Leviticus passage is ultimately from him. Where did Moses get the OT law from? It came from God. It came from Jesus (The Word).

You are dead wrong about this on multiple counts, as described here (yet again) and earlier.

I note that you have still not provided one passage where Jesus is quoted as using the word "homosexuality"...and you cannot, because I am totally correct in saying there is no such passage. You obviously are not capable of acknowledging being wrong on this...so...continue to be wrong...thereby making a further fool of yourself.

I do appreciate you sharing your blind guesses about gods and scripture and such. Do you wonder how much of it is true...and how much misses the mark by a huge amount?

Back