God

That's not relevant to my post. All I'm saying is that "believe in me or burn forever" is an ultimatum. Good thing your god doesn't exist.

not his proposal......he just said believe in me.....its your choice to burn forever.......you don't give a fuck if you burn, I don't give a fuck if you burn......all God's chil'en don't give a fuck if you burn.....

The people who need to believe in God to be good in life worry me. I feel like they would be the first to rape and murder as as soon as they realize that no sky father is watching.

and yet the solid reality is that everyone is the same......you, Donald Trump, Jeffrey Dahlmer.......

I was actually referring to your eternal fuck buddy.....

Only Satanists like yourself have eternal fuck buddies.

6pm7gh.jpg

Gonna suck for you if you’re wrong

It's gonna suck worse if you give into an authoritarian society, Tink. Maybe not so much for you, but for those you care about who live after you...given you have any.

Do you have any kids or grandkids, Tink? I can see why you wouldn't give a fuck about the future if you didn't. :)

No kids of my own, but I love being an uncle and a step-grandfather.

It's gonna suck worse if you give into an authoritarian society, Tink. Maybe not so much for you, but for those you care about who live after you...given you have any.

Do you have any kids or grandkids, Tink? I can see why you wouldn't give a fuck about the future if you didn't. :)

No kids of my own, but I love being an uncle and a step-grandfather.

How would that suck more than being in Hell?

How would that suck more than being in Hell?

God's covenant with mankind says Hell is a choice.

FWIW, I'd rather live in the light, not the darkness.

The Bible is mixed. It mentions many different covenants between people and God, but mostly, at least for me, it seems to advise being honest with God.

“Our idea of God tells us more about ourselves than about Him.” ― Thomas Merton

Why would God be so petty as to want to make people suffer?

In "one nation under God with equal justice under law" where Christiananality pedophilia has anointed themselves "man is God" to reinforce their suicidal super ego sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming Peter Principle pyramid scheme of survival of the fittest fascists avoidance as petty human reproduction medical pseudoscience acceptance.....

To “suffer” is a human concept, God is not a human. You

No doubt as those crooks on Capital Hill "one nation under God with equal justice under law" of this Christian Nation only extends as far as human reproduction medical pseudoscience acceptance while suicidal super ego Christiananality pedophilia sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming avoidance isn't despicable & vile in Nazington, D.C.....

Back