God

It's weird, it shows you have a fundamental misunderstanding of how a parent views their children, or you are a psychopathic masochist who "wanted" to see their children punished. It's strange because you simply disregard information to continue asking what I find to be a strange question for the reasons I outlined in my post.

So, to you, a parent is the God who created the universe. Interesting theology.

In your mythology, are all parents God?

When did humans become God?

When did you become incapable of reading a post? Seriously, if I have to read every post to you phonetically and repeatedly so you can understand them then any meaningful conversation becomes almost impossible. It shouldn't take 10 posts to get across such a simple idea. The bible says their god feels the same way towards his creation as a good father feels towards their family. This isn't rocket science.

When did you become incapable of reading a post? Seriously, if I have to read every post to you phonetically and repeatedly so you can understand them then any meaningful conversation becomes almost impossible. It shouldn't take 10 posts to get across such a simple idea. The bible says God feels the same way towards his creation as a good father feels towards their family. This isn't rocket science.

I don't care what the Bible says.

So, to you, a parent is the God who created the universe. Interesting theology.

In your mythology, are all parents God?

No, you once again fail to understand what you read. I told you what the scripture says, what word it uses, how it translates to modern English, and why you should think of the motivation of this god their bible speaks of as you would a good father here on earth.

You then ignore information, disregard anything that doesn't fit what you want to believe, and pretend you make salient points when all you've done is indicate you have poor reading comprehension or that you have a willful and deliberate need to remain ignorant.

I don't care what the Bible says.

Yet you want to pretend you make salient "argument" about it. Interesting. While I am not a believer of the religion, and don't particularly care if you personally would want to remain ignorant. I would rather hold conversations with folks who are willing to learn and to accept new information when it is offered.

Yet you want to pretend you make salient "argument" about it. Interesting. While I am not a believer of the religion, and don't particularly care if you personally would want to remain ignorant. I would rather hold conversations with folks who are willing to learn and to accept new information when it is offered.

I feel the same way about you. You are extremely uneducated.
You realize when the Bible says Jesus talks in parables it is because his audience was illiterate people.

Your "scripture," not mine. This is not Sunday School.

It is the scripture of the followers of the god you were asking about, I simply gave you an answer, one that you refused to incorporate into understanding. You argue from ignorance, and expect everyone to lower the conversation to that same point and argue from your ignorant state. It isn't likely to happen.

I learned from my grandfather that if you don't know something that you should ask questions then shut up and listen. Now I know why he told me that.

It is the scripture of the followers of the god you were asking about, I simply gave you an answer, one that you refused to incorporate into understanding. You argue from ignorance, and expect everyone to lower the conversation to that same point and argue from your ignorant state. It isn't likely to happen.

I learned from my grandfather that if you don't know something that you should ask questions then shut up and listen. Now I know why he told me that.

zzzzzzzz

Why would you try to convince me of something you yourself don't believe?

This is actually one of the problems with the forum. People argue about stuff just to be annoying.

That's a weird question. Does a parent want their kid punished for making the wrong choice? No, of course they don't. They tell them there are consequences to the choices they make, they don't "want" them to be punished.

The Bible uses the word "Abba" for Father. It is better translated as Dad... You are supposed to understand that their god should be thought of the same way as your dad.
Agreed, but don’t expect people who are too busy hating their lives and everyone else to understand.

Back