God

Glad you agree

Obviously your cognitive dissonance is more "serve the Pope or die" thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights" arsonists cross conditioned
Nobody has a right to life Rights are something that are granted by others
of Islam human reproduction medical pseudoscience fabricated virgin Mary son of Allah immaculate Jesus the Christ conception Christiananality pedophilia "man is God" behavioral disorder as "one nation under God with equal justice under law".

Obviously your cognitive dissonance is more "serve the Pope or die" thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights" arsonists cross conditioned
of Islam human reproduction medical pseudoscience fabricated virgin Mary son of Allah immaculate Jesus the Christ conception Christiananality pedophilia "man is God" behavioral disorder as "one nation under God with equal justice under law".

I agree

Morals, values and ethics do not actually exist

They are a social construct

I agree

Then they exist as social constructs. By the way, why do you refuse to use punctuation?

I agree

Or as this Christian Nation definition of morals, values & ethics only exists to maintain that way too dang lily brilliant white Christiananality pedophilia national religion of "man is God" when it comes to practicing preying on the masses as a social construct force when it comes to thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists as McHeil's Navy or Russia's Orthodox Church extermination of Ukraine by rootin' tootin' Putin....

No where in the Constitution does it say this is a Christian Nation! Quite the opposite! This country has freedom of religion and from religion tyranny of the majority under the First Amendment!

As SCOTUS Rehnquist Bicentennial interpretation of the law of the land explicitly says this is a Christian Nation in addition to granting standing to Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement National Archives thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists for more than 2 dozen purchased as freedom of tyrannical religion destruction what else would it be other than a more perfect union of Islamidiotocracy by their Fourth Reich Christiananality pedophilia kangaroo court...

7q0dhy.gif

Why would I change my avatar, Spanky?

So why does a powerful God want humans to be punished for making the wrong choice?

That's a weird question. Does a parent want their kid punished for making the wrong choice? No, of course they don't. They tell them there are consequences to the choices they make, they don't "want" them to be punished.

The Bible uses the word "Abba" for Father. It is better translated as Dad... You are supposed to understand that their god should be thought of the same way as your dad.

It is not weird. It is an extremely fundamental question.

It's weird, it shows you have a fundamental misunderstanding of how a parent views their children, or you are a psychopathic masochist who "wanted" to see their children punished. It's strange because you simply disregard information to continue asking what I find to be a strange question for the reasons I outlined in my post.

Back