God

Not a single piece of tangible physical evidence supports string theory. It is just a consequence of theoretical mathematics.

Maybe the multiverse as a concept lies in higher mathematics, rather than in any tangible evidence

To be fair neutrinos were nothing more than a mathematical concept until someone found them. They popped out of the math before any evidence.

Genesis has two different creation stories, the details of which contradict each other.

That simply means we are not interpreting them correctly not that the Bible is wrong.

While the Bible is a record of historical facts those facts are arranged into stories they are not a detailed list of exactly what happened.

God did this on purpose for two reasons.

First He doesn’t want us focusing on the details but rather to get the point of the story. The actual facts of what happened are irrelevant to God’s point.

Secondly, if everything in the Bible could be scientifically proven then there would be no doubt that God is real and there would be no need for faith.

That simply means we are not interpreting them correctly not that the Bible is wrong.

While the Bible is a record of historical facts those facts are arranged into stories they are not a detailed list of exactly what happened.

God did this on purpose for two reasons.

First He doesn’t want us focusing on the details but rather to get the point of the story. The actual facts of what happened are irrelevant to God’s point.

Secondly, if everything in the Bible could be scientifically proven then there would be no doubt that God is real and there would be no need for faith.

So you haven't read Genesis and were unaware there were two different creation stories

Genesis has two different creation stories, the details of which contradict each other.
... or there aren't and it doesn't. I ask because I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. Would you mind clarifying what exactly you mean by "contradict"? Are you claiming there are bona fife Frank Apisa contradictions like "It rained for forty days and forty nights" and "It NEVER rained for forty days and forty nights"? If so, would you point those out because I'd be very interested in reading them.

OR ... do you mean that there are inconsistencies, such as those between two separate witnesses to a fatal car accident who totally corroborate each other's account of events but who seem to remember some little details differently, and even those seeming differences could be explained?

OR ... do you mean that there are no contradictions, that the story jumps around a bit at parts?

The Bible is flawless and there are no mistakes but God doesn’t make everything clear because we are not supposed to read it as a historical document.

People looking for mistakes or contradictions are missing the points God is trying to get across.

There could be 10 different creation stories and it wouldn’t matter because it’s not the story that matters but rather it’s the fact that God created everything

I do not know why, but right wingers love trolling and playing games.
I'm not sure why leftists refer to everyone who is NOT too stupid to learn as "trolling" and "playing games.".

My speculation is that leftists need to lay the preparatory groundwork to EVADE when their stupidity is revealed.

attachment.php

... or there aren't and it doesn't. I ask because I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. Would you mind clarifying what exactly you mean by "contradict"? Are you claiming there are bona fife Frank Apisa contradictions like "It rained for forty days and forty nights" and "It NEVER rained for forty days and forty nights"? If so, would you point those out because I'd be very interested in reading them.

OR ... do you mean that there are inconsistencies, such as those between two separate witnesses to a fatal car accident who totally corroborate each other's account of events but who seem to remember some little details differently, and even those seeming differences could be explained?

OR ... do you mean that there are no contradictions, that the story jumps around a bit at parts?

Wow, so you've never read Genesis, or if you did you just skimmed through it without comprehension or understanding

Wow, so you've never read Genesis, or if you did you just skimmed through it without comprehension or understanding
Are you going to answer my question or is it as I suspected, i.e. once again you are simply regurgitating what you have been ordered to preach?

Are you going to answer my question or is it as I suspected, i.e. once again you are simply regurgitating what you have been ordered to preach?

Last time you demanded answers to questions, you ran away after falsely accusing me of not having read the Dhammapada. You don't get access to my time until you show some integrity

You ran away after I answered your question on the Dhammapada and proved what I wrote about it was correct:

--> https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...y-of-you-are-Christians&p=5597945#post5597945

Last edited:
To be fair neutrinos were nothing more than a mathematical concept until someone found them. They popped out of the math before any evidence.
Good point

Neutrinos have nominal mass, energy, velocity which theoretically we should be able to measure, or at least see their footprints using indirect detection methods.

Supposedly, we would able to test string theory if we had particle accelerators which were hundreds of times more powerful than the ones we can construct.

I have a hard time imagining any tangible physical properties of a multiverse we could measure. Though a few people seem to think we could see imprints of it on the CBMR.

Back