Good news. Robber shot dead by legally armed clerk

I have found that you typically assume that I am saying something that I have not.

If you use force, intimidation and punishment judiciously in his younger years, you will have to use less when he grows older. Eventually you ween them off of your guidance altogether, or you have failed and he becomes a loser, or worse, society has to take over with threats, intimidation and punishment.

LMAO Well I have found you change direction, refuse to answer questions, and throw out very vague statements. But I keep trying to understand what the hell you mean anyway.

So when you said "I believe that most young man will not meet their full potential unless he is steered in the right direction, and will use force and intimidation when necessary, for his own good.", you meant that in terms of his younger years? Considering that very few people consider a small child a "young man", I am sure you can see why I misunderstood what you meant.

I have never hit my son, and he is very good about not running into the street. He is afraid of cars that drive by, because I have explained to him what would happen if one were to hit him. I do use force, rarely. I dont use intimidation. Using force or intimidation except when absolutly necessary is a cheractor flaw.
My rule was to punish with a slap on the ass if he did anything that would hurt himself or anyone else. Hard enough to make a nice "pop" noise and leave the imprint of my hand on his skin. I'd start telling him how much it was going to hurt, then slowly and methodically wrestle him into a helpless position. Most of the time just the "pop" sound was all it took to get the tears flowing. I started with this when he was about 2, after he gave me a "look" that conveyed that he knew that there was nothing I could do to influence his behavior. I only had to use this tactic 5 or 6 times in his life, but three of them were in one day, when he was testing my resolve to use the technique. It ended by itself, about age 7 or so. Corporal punishment beyond a certain age just doesn't work anyway.

Kids just don't understand much. Attempting to hurt them to form them as adults is retarded.

Refusing to use force on them doesn't have long lasting negative effects, despite what conservatives say. I was spanked all the time (belt or rod, take your pick) and I turned out to be the biggest liberal in the world. All spanking did to me was negative things. Like all force and intimidation.

What the fuck is this supposed to mean?

I would say there is probably less than no correlation between ideology and beatings.

P.S. You are all enormous pussies. My dad beat the shit out of me when I was a kid and I was all the better for it. Sometimes force is necessary. I gained a lot of respect for my dad when he kicked my ass as a teenager. We had been fighting and I turned around toward him with my fists balled up and he thought I was gonna hit him so he did some Vietnam-era military disarming move on me and almost broke my arm and had my face pressed up against the wall. I was like, damn. Okay. Maybe I should listen, because I'm clearly not going to win this fight.

I would say there is probably less than no correlation between ideology and beatings.

P.S. You are all enormous pussies. My dad beat the shit out of me when I was a kid and I was all the better for it. Sometimes force is necessary. I gained a lot of respect for my dad when he kicked my ass as a teenager. We had been fighting and I turned around toward him with my fists balled up and he thought I was gonna hit him so he did some Vietnam-era military disarming move on me and almost broke my arm and had my face pressed up against the wall. I was like, damn. Okay. Maybe I should listen, because I'm clearly not going to win this fight.

Violence, the American way!

You're a lunatic. It has done something bad for you; it's made you think beating up on a child and breaking your sons arm is a reasonable response to anything.

Child abusers are the scum of the earth.

Its like the old days when the principle had a nice wooden paddle with holes in it. Kids typically got sent to the principals office ONCE... at most. They didn't blame everything on A.D.D. or teach to the lowest common denominator. You were expected to pay attention and you were expected to keep up. If you needed to, you were expected to work harder or study more to stay caught up. Once in junior high they started seperating us into the advanced AP type courses and the non-AP.

Its like the old days when the principle had a nice wooden paddle with holes in it. Kids typically got sent to the principals office ONCE... at most. They didn't blame everything on A.D.D. or teach to the lowest common denominator. You were expected to pay attention and you were expected to keep up. If you needed to, you were expected to work harder or study more to stay caught up. Once in junior high they started seperating us into the advanced AP type courses and the non-AP.

I liked the old days where they hosed the blacks good and proper. Everything was perfect back in tha good 'ole days. Child abuse is fun and should be encouraged. THEY ONLY HAD TO GET SENT TO THE PRINCPLE ONCE ETC ETC ETC

You people make me want to empty the contents of my stomach. You are sick, sick fucks.

You're a lunatic. It has done something bad for you; it's made you think beating up on a child and breaking your sons arm is a reasonable response to anything.

Child abusers are the scum of the earth.

Not if it was self defense.

I liked the old days where they hosed the blacks good and proper. Everything was perfect back in tha good 'ole days. Child abuse is fun and should be encouraged. THEY ONLY HAD TO GET SENT TO THE PRINCPLE ONCE ETC ETC ETC

You people make me want to empty the contents of my stomach. You are sick, sick fucks.

lol man up

Back