GOP Senator Admits Biden Probe Lacks ‘Hard Proof’ to Support Hype

Offered it up? Where is it? And no Joe Rogan’s opinion does not count as solid evidence.

Are you saying that there are no bank accounts...no cash...No LLCs... no businesses? Is Joe right Hunter's done nothing wrong and he's never discussed business with his son? Not only that they've never even eaten Chinese food??? Are the Bidens broke? And I suppose there's no crisis at the border correct?

Are you saying that there are no bank accounts...no cash...No LLCs... no businesses? Is Joe right Hunter's done nothing wrong and he's never discussed business with his son? Not only that they've never even eaten Chinese food??? Are the Bidens broke? And I suppose there's no crisis at the border correct?

I have not seen any evidence of Bank accounts, but if there are Bank Accounts what does that prove? Are businesses illegal? Is there any evidence Joe and Hunter ever discussed business? Its all possible but without evidence, I am not going to go for a frolic in fantasy land, just to help your sense of fairness because Trump is such a criminal.

I have not seen any evidence of Bank accounts, but if there are Bank Accounts what does that prove? Are businesses illegal? Is there any evidence Joe and Hunter ever discussed business? Its all possible but without evidence, I am not going to go for a frolic in fantasy land, just to help your sense of fairness because Trump is such a criminal.

What's are the businesses? Joe and Hunter are best buds you know they've talked about what he's doing...lol...

Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) seemed to admit on Wednesday that the GOP doesn’t have the “hard proof” linking President Joe Biden to any criminal scheme involving his family’s business affairs, adding that people will just have to “infer what’s happening” on this issue.

Johnson’s remarks came on the same morning that House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (R-KY) unveiled new details supposedly supporting his panel’s allegations about the president. However, despite Comer’s claiming that this would make “Watergate look like jaywalking” and would be “judgment day” for Biden, his report didn’t match the hype.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gop-senator-admits-biden-probe-221611292.html

What a surprise!

At the same time, the Wisconsin lawmaker acknowledged that it would be difficult for the committee to actually prove its case, suggesting they’d have to rely on insinuation, innuendo, and conservatives distrust of the media.

But of course. If an (R) can't produce actual data and facts, he/she just makes it up, ala Fox! They -- and their voters -- have no integrity, morality, honesty, or truth in them.

Haven't you learned by now that Comer is a pathetic liar and he has zero evidence of anything? But then, you dont care as one bullshit artist to another.

They weren't and again zero proof of anything.

they were....
According to bank documents we’ve already obtained, we know one company owned by a Biden associate received a $3 million dollar wire from a Chinese energy company two months after Joe Biden left the vice presidency. Soon after, hundreds of thousands of dollars in payouts went to members of the Biden family.

comer-treasury-department-caves-provides-access-to-biden-family-their-associates-sars

Lacking "hard proof" means lacking any. The rightys were set up for another Kraken and sure thing. After every damn one fails, can rightys ever come to the conclusion they have nothing to pin on Biden and the Dems? Will they ever realize how they are being played?

Lacking "hard proof" means lacking any. The rightys were set up for another Kraken and sure thing. After every damn one fails, can rightys ever come to the conclusion they have nothing to pin on Biden and the Dems? Will they ever realize how they are being played?

Notice how they're not doing a single thing about all the "massive problems" we had last year leading up to the election? Nothing on immigration, inflation, gas prices, etc.

The issue is influence peddling, with or without the knowledge of 'The Big Guy'.

Which fascinates me that MAGAmorons are obsessed with same, but don't want to know about the entire trump Klan profiting off of influence peddling for 4 years.

Back