GOP Senator Admits Biden Probe Lacks ‘Hard Proof’ to Support Hype

The issue is influence peddling, with or without the knowledge of 'The Big Guy'.

Which fascinates me that MAGAmorons are obsessed with same, but don't want to know about the entire trump Klan profiting off of influence peddling for 4 years.

I know they keep saying these things happen, but they keep not presenting any testimony whatsoever.

Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) seemed to admit on Wednesday that the GOP doesn’t have the “hard proof” linking President Joe Biden to any criminal scheme involving his family’s business affairs, adding that people will just have to “infer what’s happening” on this issue.

Johnson’s remarks came on the same morning that House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (R-KY) unveiled new details supposedly supporting his panel’s allegations about the president. However, despite Comer’s claiming that this would make “Watergate look like jaywalking” and would be “judgment day” for Biden, his report didn’t match the hype.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gop-senator-admits-biden-probe-221611292.html

Bullshit, Hamas terrorist.

MC_bribery_web-800x0.jpg

Not according to rightys involved in the investigation. https://www.rawstory.com/gop-allegations-against-biden-fall-flat-and-even-fox-news-seems-annoyed/ You are just another righty who believes what he is told and needs no proof. You want them to be guilty and Trump innocent. It is reversed.

Raw Sewage?

LMAO

The fundamental question is what did Joe Biden and his family do to get the tens of millions of dollars from Communist China?

HUNDREDS of LLC's created to launder the money China paid the Biden crime family - what did Quid Pro do in exchange for all this money?

They're guilty....

democrats don't care.

Obviously Biden took tens of millions of dollars from Communist China. But the radical Stalinists running the democrat Reich are running amok with utterly no constraint. THEY sure aren't going to try and hold the fucking crook Biden accountable - quite the opposite.

My question is, why is the house not moving to impeach Merrick Garland for clear dereliction of duty? Garland is as corrupt as Biden - there is no justice under his reign of terror. He refuses to uphold the laws of the nation. I know Garlan is a pile of shit, but he did take an oath - which he has CLEARLY violated. Impeach the pile of shit.

It's more evidence already than the Jan 6 committee had on Trump...

How wrong can you be? They said and showed they have nothing. As a matter of fact, a week or so ago they said, the public tax forms and finances of Joe Biden made the investigation easy and they found nothing. Do you ever note how illogical you are? It is terrible.

How wrong can you be? They said and showed they have nothing. As a matter of fact, a week or so ago they said, the public tax forms and finances of Joe Biden made the investigation easy and they found nothing. Do you ever note how illogical you are? It is terrible.

You must have watched a different press conference on this than I did... Were you watching MSNBC or maybe TYT?

Question: Why did Bagman and the Biden Family have 21 different LLC's none of which produced or provided any discernable service or product and apparently had no employees? What was the purpose behind those?

You must have watched a different press conference on this than I did... Were you watching MSNBC or maybe TYT?

Question: Why did Bagman and the Biden Family have 21 different LLC's none of which produced or provided any discernable service or product and apparently had no employees? What was the purpose behind those?

I actually read things by experts and lawyers.

I actually read things by experts and lawyers.

So? You clearly have no understanding of what you read. It's like you say you read Proust or Nietzche, or Shakespeare for that matter, but you haven't got a clue what's going on.

I have discussions with experts in various fields pretty regularly. I'm setting up a zoom meeting with a professor of aerospace engineering at USC at the moment to discuss his book on early Soviet SAM systems because I'm writing a history on early SAM systems. He's an expert. On the other hand, I've trashed another professor at Loyola over his shit book on the Blitzkrieg and WW 2. He's not an expert.

Same goes with engineers I've dealt with in various fields. There are experts and then there are idiots with degrees who say they are experts.

So? You clearly have no understanding of what you read. It's like you say you read Proust or Nietzche, or Shakespeare for that matter, but you haven't got a clue what's going on.

I have discussions with experts in various fields pretty regularly. I'm setting up a zoom meeting with a professor of aerospace engineering at USC at the moment to discuss his book on early Soviet SAM systems because I'm writing a history on early SAM systems. He's an expert. On the other hand, I've trashed another professor at Loyola over his shit book on the Blitzkrieg and WW 2. He's not an expert.

Same goes with engineers I've dealt with in various fields. There are experts and then there are idiots with degrees who say they are experts.

Oh, that must be it. I understand what they said and what other people said. But I do not agree with you, a far right Trumpy. You believe what you want even after righty investigations keep failing. You must think the Kraken will suddenly come out with the proof she promised and your belief will be vindicated. Maybe Durham will look under the couch cushions and actually come up with something But with people like you, they need no proof. You question experts yet believe liars working for Trump. As usual, you are the problem.
2 million engineers in America and Gardner owns them all. Aren't you special? At least in your own mind. Perhaps your posting here is not indicative of that massive intellect you think you have.

Last edited:
Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) seemed to admit on Wednesday that the GOP doesn’t have the “hard proof” linking President Joe Biden to any criminal scheme involving his family’s business affairs, adding that people will just have to “infer what’s happening” on this issue.

Johnson’s remarks came on the same morning that House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (R-KY) unveiled new details supposedly supporting his panel’s allegations about the president. However, despite Comer’s claiming that this would make “Watergate look like jaywalking” and would be “judgment day” for Biden, his report didn’t match the hype.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gop-senator-admits-biden-probe-221611292.html

We keep coming back to the same basic problem, without evidence, none of these allegations can progress to anything. And conspiracy blogs are not considered evidence in courts.

It's a good analogy. At first, Nixon wasn't linked at all to Watergate. But as the investigation progressed, he was found to be involved. The only difference I see is this time the MSM / majority of the press are running interference to support Biden rather than doing their goddamned job and reporting the fucking facts. It's just one more example of why so few people in this country trust the MSM / press to tell them the truth on anything. And, that margin is falling, not climbing.

More people are avoiding the news, and trusting it less, report says
https://www.reuters.com/business/me...news-trusting-it-less-report-says-2022-06-14/

Why is trust in media plummeting? Just look at what’s happening at CNN
https://www.theguardian.com/comment...lummeting-just-look-at-whats-happening-at-cnn

6a0120a5580826970c0240a4bbf305200c-800wi

Trust in media is so low that half of Americans now believe that news organizations deliberately mislead them
https://fortune.com/2023/02/15/trus...ead-biased-republicans-democrats-poll-gallup/

And don't whine that it's just FOX or some other Right leaning source. The least trusted ones are Left of Center and solidly on the Left.

It should be a wakeup call, but that won't happen. The Left never catches on to such things. They remain insular in their own bubble where they only talk to other leftists because they can't actually hold a conversation about anything STEM or political with someone who isn't on the Left without quickly resorting to ad hominem, insults, and anger.

Check your facts: Watergate was a domino effect brought on by months of REAL investigative journalism AND a source (Deep Throat) that turned the tide. With Hunter Biden, you IMMEDIATELY had revealed him using his name to garner a cushy job...but you HAVE NOT had any solid connections beyond supposition and conjecture that the President was looking forward to doing some "deals" via his son's connection. One was a question based on an actual CRIME, the other a question of ethics, but NOT a crime.

We keep coming back to the same basic problem, without evidence, none of these allegations can progress to anything. And conspiracy blogs are not considered evidence in courts.

Except for the laptop, the bank records, the IRS records, the state of Delaware's records on business licenses, the e-mails, Hunter's business partners, the FBI documents, the ATF documents...

There's a shit ton of evidence, and the powers-that-be are trying their damnedest to keep them hidden from the public and Republican House members...

Back