Got to love Dem Censorship

Who cares about hollywood actors except for their acting in films and such ?
just enquireristic sensationalism.

More banter about democrats and republicans while the nation falls apart by the seams.

Amazing

We are a nation of fools

Did you know that at one time democrats and republicans were the same party?

The Democrat Republican Party.

They've simply come full circle and are once again the same party.

Plutocrats

wow... another brilliant response....

Nothing on the censorship? Why is that Dung? Because your side seems to relish in painting Palin as a book burner, when that is blatantly false. Yet when the beloved Dems censor a movie.... not a peep.

Imagine that.

wow... another brilliant response....

Nothing on the censorship? Why is that Dung? Because your side seems to relish in painting Palin as a book burner, when that is blatantly false. Yet when the beloved Dems censor a movie.... not a peep.

Imagine that.

If you want to compare the Vice Presidential nominee's book banning to the "censorship" of "Hollywood" that's just fine by me. But, that makes you a tool.

If you want to compare the Vice Presidential nominee's book banning to the "censorship" of "Hollywood" that's just fine by me. But, that makes you a tool.
Can you provide a list of books that she supposedly wanted to ban that is not already debunked by factcheck.org or are you just repeating this because you like to hear the echo of your keyboard when you type?

LMAO....

1) She did not ban any books, nor did she try.

2) It was the CLINTONS and Dems who censored that movie you friggin hypocrit.

Can you provide a list of books that she supposedly wanted to ban that is not already debunked by factcheck.org or are you just repeating this because you like to hear the echo of your keyboard when you type?

See:

[ame="http://justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?t=13994"]GOP campaign downplays Palin book-banning inquiry - Just Plain Politics![/ame]

There are several facts regarding this story that we can all agree to. Whether we conclude that she wanted to ban books is a judgment call for each of us to make. I think it's clear that she wanted to ban books. You may disagree but i don't think there is any other reasonable conclusion. Then again, hacks aren't reasonable.

Last edited:
One thing that I know, it isn't when no books at all were banned.

such incredible blind hackery.

the intent is the issue.

So I suppose if Damo ran around asking how do I have sex with a 3 yr old it would be fine as long as he did not actually have sex with a 3 yr old ?

such incredible blind hackery.

the intent is the issue.

So I suppose if Damo ran around asking how do I have sex with a 3 yr old it would be fine as long as he did not actually have sex with a 3 yr old ?
It would significantly depend on the context. Since I am not the DA or something it wouldn't be quite the hypothetical that it would be if I were say a Governor thinking about a problem that may come in the future asking the DA such a "what if".

The fact is you have your assumption of intent, nothing more or less than that.

Again, I do know that censorship didn't happen and all the attempts to read intent into a conversation you weren't there for is just that, an attempt to read intent.

For a person who can't believe that people read body language I am amazed at how you can suddenly assume intent from a conversation you didn't participate in.

It would significantly depend on the context. Since I am not the DA or something it wouldn't be quite the hypothetical that it would be if I were say a Governor thinking about a problem that may come in the future asking the DA such a "what if".

Again, I do know that censorship didn't happen and all the attempts to read intent into a conversation you weren't there for is just that, an attempt to read intent.

For a person who can't believe that people read body language I am amazed at how you can suddenly assume intent from a conversation you didn't participate in.

Hacktackular!

I particiapted in a few threads about Palins inquiries on how to ban books in the library.

The read body language strawman did not stick Damo. Try again.

Back