Gradma Fred: My most prized possession? My trophy wife

HUH. I would not tell you guys about my love life , cause you would not believe it anyway.
Eat your hearts out :D

You guys watch the game, while I watch the women.

If you're banging some 60 year old I guarantee you she is not hot. If you are banging someone hot then she is well younger than you which is what you are mocking.

ahh but if "they" are good enough you do not even realize you are submitting.

So there is no freedom of mind because there is no freedom of mind. I've heard similar arguments used in describing the bible. God is because it say so in the bible, and god wrote the bible.

If you're banging some 60 year old I guarantee you she is not hot. If you are banging someone hot then she is well younger than you which is what you are mocking.

Cawacko, a 60 year old can be "hot" to a 60 year old.

If a 60 or 70 year old was hot to you, you'd be Fred Thompson's wife.

REally, it's not like you are 20, and yet it seems to me that in all of the years I've known you you haven't changed or grown at all.

You have a lot to learn, don't you think you should get started?

REally, it's not like you are 20, and yet it seems to me that in all of the years I've known you you haven't changed or grown at all.

And, as a friend, I'll give you some advice on where to find that knowledge:

Its at the bottom of every bottle of Grey Goose.

I am speaking purely superficially about looks.

As far as a relationship then yes far more goes into than just looks. And a person's personality can make them better or worse looking than just how they may look on the surface.

And, as a friend, I'll give you some advice on where to find that knowledge:

Its at the bottom of every bottle of Grey Goose.

No I think that’s his problem. Because I have known cawacko I think since 2002. And he hasn’t changed at all! Now I don’t know who else you know who hasn’t changed at all in 5 or 6 years, but I don’t know anyone. Most of us gain something from our life experiences. Thus, I can only assume Cawack is having the same life experience over and over, and yes, I think it does involve a bottle, though I don’t think vodka is his particular poison.

Well now post your pic..............

Have you guys seen Fred Thompson? He’s no football team captain. He’s a disgusting old man with a face like a shar-pei dog.

Here is what Fred Thompson looks like:

Hargo%20Shar-pei.jpg

If you saw pictures of some grandma f’ing a young goodlooking guy, you’d all puke. And yet, you think that a shapei faced, drooling old grandpa f’ing a woman who looks like his granddaughter is hot. The fact that you view his wife as anything more than a sleazebag, is amazing. That’s how I’d view her male-counterpart.

And you think there’s something wrong with usc? Thing again. Gag Me.

so we can compare what the hell ya are saying...or not if ya are a chicken little!:)

To each their own but a hot woman is a hot woman regardless of their politics.

Cawacko, you and I are Cali brothers. As such, I would think you're no longer soley impressed with the fake boobs and blonde hair routine. You can't throw a rock without hitting one of those here. Maybe when I was 20, it impressed me. I'd honestly find katrina van denhuevel orders of magnitude more attractive than Jeri Thompson. But, I bet you wouldn't think katrina is attractive at all. :)

No I think that’s his problem. Because I have known cawacko I think since 2002. And he hasn’t changed at all! Now I don’t know who else you know who hasn’t changed at all in 5 or 6 years, but I don’t know anyone. Most of us gain something from our life experiences. Thus, I can only assume Cawack is having the same life experience over and over, and yes, I think it does involve a bottle, though I don’t think vodka is his particular poison.

The superficial beauty never gets old to me. However for a relationship then yes I agree there is far more than the superficial beauty.

The superficial beauty never gets old to me. However for a relationship then yes I agree there is far more than the superficial beauty.

Well, isn’t that what everyone is talking about, relationships?
Nobody discounts looks, that is not what I mean. Just that different things are hot to different people, and, to the same people at different points in their lives. There are plenty of 60 year olds having hot sex, and I mean with each other.

So everyone can relate............

Well, isn’t that what everyone is talking about, relationships?
Nobody discounts looks, that is not what I mean. Just that different things are hot to different people, and, to the same people at different points in their lives. There are plenty of 60 year olds having hot sex, and I mean with each other.

teens do teens, 20's do twenties,thirties do thirtees,fourtees do fourtees,fiftees do fiftees,sixtees do sixtees on and on but Ann does anyone who will love her...that what ya are saying...darla/Ann?:D

ahh tis a real pity that no one would believe me if I told of the tails I have lived.

One issue going on now I do not even believe.
But tis true.

LMAO..............

Right all women over twenty are not hot...no wonder you need to go to 'Girls gone Wild'...:rolleyes:

So beefy..............

Why did you post a pic of Ann Coulter anyhoo...a dream or desire?..or just being beefy the funny guy? I think Ann is cute...but way too tall for me...I would be in total..'awe'...looking upto a hot chick...just me mind ya...us short Italians can do the job...yet are human to say the least...no need to climb Mount Everest...at least not in Winter...lol

Why did you post a pic of Ann Coulter anyhoo...a dream or desire?..or just being beefy the funny guy? I think Ann is cute...but way too tall for me...I would be in total..'awe'...looking upto a hot chick...just me mind ya...us short Italians can do the job...yet are human to say the least...no need to climb Mount Everest...at least not in Winter...lol
No, he posted it to show her weird reptilian flipper hand. What is that thing?

Back