Gradma Fred: My most prized possession? My trophy wife

Guilty as charged............

Yes, you are a simple man.

However I was never there and done that..so I can't judge who or what she maybe or not be...can you say the same?..noting that if I was upclose and personal I would run like hell if what you are saying is true..until then get a life!
kay?...prove it or shut up...fair is fair no?

Until..................

Her hand looks like the cab driver's hand in "Total Recall". "Maaaa! I got 5 kids to feed."

I'll bet her netherbits are dry too.

you can prove that you were upclose and personal..this is just crap...need I really say more?
:pke:

you can prove that you were upclose and personal..this is just crap...need I really say more?
:pke:

I don't know what you're talking about. I posted a picture of her bizarre hand. Now, suddenly, three of us are involved in a massive tangled web of lies, deceit, and Total Recall. Three lives, ruined over this!

Really...............

I don't know what you're talking about. I posted a picture of her bizarre hand. Now, suddenly, three of us are involved in a massive tangled web of lies, deceit, and Total Recall. Three lives, ruined over this!

show me the tangle that I put forward...I like Ann..until and if ya can prove what y'all say is true through innuendo or whatever...stfu...rumors are just that rumors..nothing more...get it?:readit:

Cop hat off.....carry on ...if ya dare!@all

Last edited:
show me the tangle that I put forward...I like Ann..until and if ya can prove what y'all say is true through innuendo or whatever...stfu...rumors are just that rumors..nothing more...get it?:readit:

Cop hat off.....carry on ...if ya dare!@all

She's nothing but a bomb thrower, a schtick if you will.

Women shouldn't vote, there should be a poll tax, nuke North Korea, Spy on all arabs....

She's a bad comedy routine, with a dried up vajayjay.

Women shouldn't vote, there should be a poll tax, nuke North Korea, Spy on all arabs....

LOL

Oh, this will keep him going for a few hours.

LOL..need I really say...........

'Why do you hate women'...????????????

I love women albeit I have two ex-wives..not all are bad..I just have not met my mate..carry on grumpy who hates foxes et al...not me baby..I am a patient kinda guy!:)

Not really...............

LOL

Oh, this will keep him going for a few hours.

The dinner bell is a ringing..I am hungry and get 'bitchey' on a empty stomache...bye -bye darla and beefy! Until the moon or sun rises again on JPP...maybe I will be back later..depends on what is on the boob tube tonight....life is too short to be side tracked on silly issues....lol

Surfs up or down depending which side of the wave ya are on...:D

'Why do you hate women'...????????????

I love women albeit I have two ex-wives..not all are bad..I just have not met my mate..carry on grumpy who hates foxes et al...not me baby..I am a patient kinda guy!:)

Oh, I love women. They're wonderful gifts, and most are far better than any living man in terms of intelligence, decency, and sexy.

I don't however, like mutant alien bomb throwers from Vulcan who say things like "God gave us the earth. We have dominion over the plants, the animals, the trees. God said, 'Earth is yours. Take it. Rape it. It's yours."

Shriveled mudflaps on this one.

The dinner bell is a ringing..I am hungry and get 'bitchey' on a empty stomache...bye -bye darla and beefy! Until the moon or sun rises again on JPP...maybe I will be back later..depends on what is on the boob tube tonight....life is too short to be side tracked on silly issues....lol

Surfs up or down depending which side of the wave ya are on...:D

Bon Apetit! Don't forget to take out your dentures if corn's on the menu! :cof1:

And she is so clearly anorexic that it is almost sickening to look at. If she swallowed a piece of rice she'd have two Adam's apples.

Bon Apetit! Don't forget to take out your dentures if corn's on the menu! :cof1:

Not to worry your heart about me tonight...no dentures on the menu...'Salmon Fillet'...herb,butter&lemon quick bake,with rice and Italian salad...:tongout: Night all...tell darla I still love her...albeit she can be a bitch....from time to time!

I'd still like to either see the video and hear it for myself or get the direct quote from a verifiable source rather than some blog. I have yet to find it anywhere except on blogs and on messageboards though.

I'd still like to either see the video and hear it for myself or get the direct quote from a verifiable source rather than some blog. I have yet to find it anywhere except on blogs and on messageboards though.

You can see a lot of good shit right on youtube. Where she says she wants Jews to become "perfected" and thus Christians, and how she wishes that 9-11 attacked the NY Times building.

You can see a lot of good shit right on youtube. Where she says she wants Jews to become "perfected" and thus Christians, and how she wishes that 9-11 attacked the NY Times building.
I'm talking about the Thompson quote, not about Coulter.

Back