Gradma Fred: My most prized possession? My trophy wife

However I was never there and done that..so I can't judge who or what she maybe or not be...can you say the same?..noting that if I was upclose and personal I would run like hell if what you are saying is true..until then get a life!
kay?...prove it or shut up...fair is fair no?
Someone got into the whiskey rather early didn't he?

Not to worry your heart about me tonight...no dentures on the menu...'Salmon Fillet'...herb,butter&lemon quick bake,with rice and Italian salad...:tongout: Night all...tell darla I still love her...albeit she can be a bitch....from time to time!
Italian salad - is it made with real Italians?

Hmmm, nobody said things like my honor, ingegrity, and our constitution. I wonder what Jeasus----really wouild have said? I wonder what Ron Paul whould have said also.

I guess none of those are worthwhile possessions?

By the way HillBillies answer (Hill and Bill make HillBilly) if she had the guts to speak the truth of what she really thought. "All of you people".

I don't think his wife is all that attractive. I don't find conservative republican women attractive at all.

What a parallel. Most women that are conservative are either very independant (by self), or married and working and taking care of themselfs with her husband (as they get divorced, and more dependant--they become more liberial). What you really find unattractive is independance. And I don't respect that out of an individual at all. :)

Have you seen Cypress's Joe dirt Mullett,
he has to find shoeless hippy white trash (I mean liberal) woman to Parrot.
But hey he's getting laid, that's more than watergerber and Canadiantool can claim.

Have you seen Cypress's Joe dirt Mullett,
he has to find shoeless hippy white trash (I mean liberal) woman to Parrot.
But hey he's getting laid, that's more than watergerber and Canadiantool can claim.
I'd take a liberal over a conservative woman any day of the week. If the conservative women were worth a damn you'd have less men standing wide in public bathrooms...

The conservative women tend to be sexually inhibited. No oral only missionary, etc...
Plus they abviously are not too bright if they are Republicans.

but not all of us are experts on sexual counter cultures like you are.
Yeah, but the whole idea that you married one "conservative" (read: religious) person therefore you know them all is preposterous. The sampling is too small.

Yeah, but the whole idea that you married one "conservative" (read: religious) person therefore you know them all is preposterous. The sampling is too small.

umm I never married a conservative.
Damo I do not have to marry someone to have sex with them.
I did not realize you were that conservative.

umm I never married a conservative.
Damo I do not have to marry someone to have sex with them.
I did not realize you were that conservative.
Ahhh... I see, it is your contention that women who are so conservative they won't even go 'oral' always go outside marriage to get it?

It seems you have some dichotomy in your assumptions. It seems that liberal women are the ones you have been with that were all robotic and simple.

Ahhh... I see, it is your contention that women who are so conservative they won't even go 'oral' always go outside marriage to get it?

It seems you have some dichotomy in your assumptions. It seems that liberal women are the ones you have been with that were all robotic and simple.

HUH ? you plump lost me on that one.

I smell burnt GED
fool is to stupid to see his own trap.
How come only the wussy dems are saying they only bed down liberals?
Answer, the whole Pu$$y dem male cloud.

Like you wouldn't do this:

Coulter.Alien.jpg
YOu know what? I would do Colter, but first I would dip my dick in honey and then roll it in ground glass.

Back