great comic outlining liberal idiocy/hypocrisy

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
aR995.png

I feel like signalmankenneth

rana can you try just one day without an appeal to emotion?

It is not being emotional, it is a fact. Individual murders happen ona daily basis in this country and there is not a call for gun control by most liberals. It is just when an individual kills a large amount of people in a short span of time that sparks protest.

So, in order or your cartoon to be accurate you either need the body of the dead school children or the bodies of the people killed in the theater.

It is not being emotional, it is a fact. Individual murders happen ona daily basis in this country and there is not a call for gun control by most liberals. It is just when an individual kills a large amount of people in a short span of time that sparks protest.

So, in order or your cartoon to be accurate you either need the body of the dead school children or the bodies of the people killed in the theater.
lie. george zimmerman ring a bell?

Trying on your STY suit today, it doesn't fit, it's a little too small minded for you.
do you ever try to get your facts straight? I have CONSISTENTLY blamed the left AND right for the police state. and you have the audacity to tell me I'm small minded????:palm:

you are using an appeal to emotion which is a logical fallacy.

you are using an appeal to emotion which is a logical fallacy.

No, it is a fact. The majority of people, sadly, do not concern themselves with the murders of individual that occur in this nation on a daily basis, but they do become concerned when the murder of multiple individuls which seem to be occurring more often than we care to happen. It is also based on emotion, most normal people were physically sickened by the deaths of those children.

No, it is a fact. The majority of people, sadly, do not concern themselves with the murders of individual that occur in this nation on a daily basis, but they do become concerned when the murder of multiple individuls which seem to be occurring more often than we care to happen. It is also based on emotion, most normal people were physically sickened by the deaths of those children.

what is a fact? you're initial response to my op was a smug wry appeal to emotion and nothing of actual value or merit. You had no retort. You just tried to pull heart strings.

These conservatards rebelled in thier new chance to shower in 2nd amendment piss!

what is a fact? you're initial response to my op was a smug wry appeal to emotion and nothing of actual value or merit. You had no retort. You just tried to pull heart strings.

No, and I told you why your cartoon is incorrect.

I also showed your figures to prove your OP is a lie.

I will not be commenting to you further unless you disprove my facts. Someone PM if he proves liberal are hypocrites. ;)

Last edited:
Back