great comic outlining liberal idiocy/hypocrisy

Talking about those things aren't an appeal to emotion. I can't believe I have to explain this stuff to you idiots. Appeal to emotion is a logical fallacy that instead of providing an actual argument one simply uses emotional rhetoric without any facts or evidence.

There are plenty of valid arguments against tyranny.

It doesn't matter. Emotion or not, the killing of twenty innocent children at the hands of a madman will change this nation's love affair with guns.

The majority of Americans now want more gun regulation. Wait til Tuesday.

wanna know how I know you're a full of bullshit statist? that you don't have this kind of outrage over the kids in waco, instead you want to blame the parents.

<yawn> Another school shooting, another day, no conservative outrage.

Thursday, Jan 10, 2013 12:44 PM EST
Shooting at California high school
UPDATE: A 16-year-old student is in critical condition; the shooter was talked down by school officials

UPDATED, 3:32 p.m.:
The Kern County sheriff Donny Youngblood speaking at a press conference revealed that the injured student, a 16-year-old, is in critical but stable condition. The shooter is confirmed as a student. According to the sheriff, the gunman opened fire in a classroom.

The suspect had numerous rounds in his pocket, shot at another student in the classroom of 28, but missed. A teacher’s head was grazed with a pellet, Youngblood said.

http://www.salon.com/2013/01/10/breaking_shooting_at_california_high_school/

It doesn't matter. Emotion or not, the killing of twenty innocent children at the hands of a madman will change this nation's love affair with guns.

The majority of Americans now want more gun regulation. Wait til Tuesday.
and when a cowardly kneejerk reaction affects the rights of 80 million, you will lose

Like your arguentum ad populum on the Muslim threads.

Christie, I say this with no malice, but you need to stop posting random things you have zero clue about. The above statement shows you are completely stupid.

An argumentum ad populum is claiming an argument is true solely because most people agree with it, rather than based on any direct inherent evidence.

I.E.: "banning guns is good because most people agree that banning guns are good"

Here are some other examples from wikipedia for you to digest:

1. In a court of law, the jury vote by majority; therefore they will always make the correct decision.
2. Nine out of ten of my constituents oppose the bill, therefore it is a bad idea.

Do you see the point? An argumentum ad populum is a logical fallacy in which one gives value to an argument solely based on the OWN ARGUMENTS POPULARITY.

Simply stating the results of a poll IS NOT A MOTHERFUCKING ARGUMENTUM AD POPULUM, you mouthbreather. If that were the case every poll in existence would be an argumentum ad populum. I hate to call such a sweet lady like yourself these names but seriously, you deserve it, you don't have a fucking clue what you are talking about. Don't engage me in conversation into your have your terms down.

Christie, I say this with no malice, but you need to stop posting random things you have zero clue about. The above statement shows you are completely stupid.

An argumentum ad populum is claiming an argument is true solely because most people agree with it, rather than based on any direct inherent evidence.

I.E.: "banning guns is good because most people agree that banning guns are good"

1. In a court of law, the jury vote by majority; therefore they will always make the correct decision.
2. Nine out of ten of my constituents oppose the bill, therefore it is a bad idea.

Do you see the point? An argumentum ad populum is a logical fallacy in which one gives value to an argument solely based on the OWN ARGUMENTS POPULARITY.

Simply stating the results of a poll IS NOT A MOTHERFUCKING ARGUMENTUM AD POPULUM, you mouthbreather. If that were the case every poll in existence would be an argumentum ad populum. I hate to call such a sweet lady like yourself these names but seriously, you deserve it, you don't have a fucking clue what you are talking about. Don't engage me in conversation into your have your terms down.

in other words...“What is right is not always popular and what is popular is not always right.”

Well aren't you the little snip. Every Muslim slur you make is a logical fallacy. If you don't want to read what I write, then ban me from your threads, crybaby.

in other words...“What is right is not always popular and what is popular is not always right.”

Uh huh. You're talking about the infant who lies about the religious belief of billions because of the perverted fanaticism of a few. That he's lecturing anybody on fallacy is laughable.

Well aren't you the little snip. Every Muslim slur you make is a logical fallacy. If you don't want to read what I write, then ban me from your threads, crybaby.

1. which slurs have I used?

2. Secondly, no, slurs aren't a "logical fallacy." You can't just call whatever you want a logical fallacy.

3. I don't ban people from threads, unless they become super racist or something.

4. I hope you learned what an argumentum ad populum is now.

Individual murders happen ona daily basis in this country and there is not a call for gun control by most liberals. It is just when an individual kills a large amount of people in a short span of time that sparks protest.

liberals demand mass production.......

Back