great comic outlining liberal idiocy/hypocrisy

No, and I told you why your cartoon is incorrect.

an editorial cartoon can't be incorrect, it's about an artists vison in trying to represent in overarching issue. which it clearly conveys. You are being deliberately obtuse and you know it.

so according to rana any cartoon about gun rights MUST have 20 dead children drawn or it's "incorrect"

She argues this with a straight face.....

Or at least a straight monitor, but since she eschews reason and rationalism in favor of emotion, her face can't possibly be straight. It must be contorted with passion.

No, it is a fact. The majority of people, sadly, do not concern themselves with the murders of individual that occur in this nation on a daily basis, but they do become concerned when the murder of multiple individuls which seem to be occurring more often than we care to happen. It is also based on emotion, most normal people were physically sickened by the deaths of those children.
wanna know how I know you're a full of bullshit statist? that you don't have this kind of outrage over the kids in waco, instead you want to blame the parents.

Are we supposed to think that fearmongering about tyranny & a police state are NOT appeals to emotion?

Talking about those things aren't an appeal to emotion. I can't believe I have to explain this stuff to you idiots. Appeal to emotion is a logical fallacy that instead of providing an actual argument one simply uses emotional rhetoric without any facts or evidence.

There are plenty of valid arguments against tyranny.

Talking about those things aren't an appeal to emotion. I can't believe I have to explain this stuff to you idiots. Appeal to emotion is a logical fallacy that instead of providing an actual argument one simply uses emotional rhetoric without any facts or evidence.

Man, you're a much bigger hackeroo than you think you are.

That's one of the lamest responses I've seen - ever.

thing if you want to make an argument then make it. I am not going to both argue your point for you seeing as you can't make one on your own and then refute it. I have other things to do with my time.

Rana entered this thread trying to pull heart strings and acted as if the only way anyone can make a pro-gun argument is to start off that argument talking about dead children. It's just ridiculous.

thing if you want to make an argument then make it. I am not going to both argue your point for you seeing as you can't make one on your own and then refute it. I have other things to do with my time.

Rana entered this thread trying to pull heart strings and acted as if the only way anyone can make a pro-gun argument is to start off that argument talking about dead children. It's just ridiculous.

And yet somehow, the spectre of tryanny - in one of the most free societies known to history - is more realistic & logical.

Understood.

And yet somehow, the spectre of tryanny - in one of the most free societies known to history - is more realistic & logical.

Understood.

we must always be vigilant. it's this vigilance that keeps tyranny at bay. No thanks to your kind though.

It doesn't matter. Emotion or not, the killing of twenty innocent children at the hands of a madman will change this nation's love affair with gains.

The majority of Americans now want more gun regulation. Wait til Tuesday.

Back