great comic outlining liberal idiocy/hypocrisy

Uh huh. You're talking about the infant who lies about the religious belief of billions because of the perverted fanaticism of a few. That he's lecturing anybody on fallacy is laughable.

The Kicker of Elves
Also known as the Angel Crusher

YES. KILL THE TRAITORS.
What you just read was actually a serious comment
+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

Need to contact me quickly?

Twitter: @JPPGrind (do this if you want near instant results)

Uh huh. You're talking about the infant who lies about the religious belief of billions because of the perverted fanaticism of a few. That he's lecturing anybody on fallacy is laughable.

I didn't lie, it was a direct poll of muslims using their own words. 20% at least support death for apostasy, and the dumblings only retort (backed up by zero evidence other than their poor little 'fee fees') was that "they didn't actually mean it" even though these muslims weren't just in one cultural hub, but spread out across the globe from asia to africa and the middle east, from indonesia to nigeria. 20% is not a few, it's a very sizable chunk.

Lastly, just because you disagree with my analysis of a pew research poll of muslims giving their own thoughts on apostasy, does not mean I now inherently lack knowledge of logical fallacies. You seem to think logical fallacies are just these made up things that anyone can pull out of the air, they are not, you can easily reference them, something you obviously haven't done.

It is not being emotional, it is a fact. Individual murders happen ona daily basis in this country and there is not a call for gun control by most liberals. It is just when an individual kills a large amount of people in a short span of time that sparks protest.

So, in order or your cartoon to be accurate you either need the body of the dead school children or the bodies of the people killed in the theater.

You are correct, look at Chicago, 500+ murders last year, mostly minorities killing one another. You did not see the usually race hustlers marching down the streets of Chicago asking for an end to the violence. But a crazy person with a gun walks into a classroom killing white children and you white liberals all of a sudden become concerned about gun violence.

Did you hear der leader Obama just signed a bill giving him armed security for life.

gun-hypocrisy.jpg

I didn't lie, it was a direct poll of muslims using their own words. 20% at least support death for apostasy, and the dumblings only retort (backed up by zero evidence other than their poor little 'fee fees') was that "they didn't actually mean it" even though these muslims weren't just in one cultural hub, but spread out across the globe from asia to africa and the middle east, from indonesia to nigeria. 20% is not a few, it's a very sizable chunk.

Lastly, just because you disagree with my analysis of a pew research poll of muslims giving their own thoughts on apostasy, does not mean I now inherently lack knowledge of logical fallacies. You seem to think logical fallacies are just these made up things that anyone can pull out of the air, they are not, you can easily reference them, something you obviously haven't done.

When I read posts from you righties touting polls that support your views, I think back to the pre-election RW polls that handed the win to Romney/Ryan, and by a landslide, no less. So many conservatives on this site swore by that info. Even Romney/Ryan swore by that info and were gob-smacked when they lost. So I suggest you guys look long and hard at the sample size, the questions and how they were worded, and every other point that makes up a poll to see if it's biased toward a certain end. And regarding logical fallacies, I also suggest you and voltaire study "sweeping generalization", "correlation proves causation" and "argument from ignorance" among others, before you take the stand that Muslims and Islam are evil.

You are correct, look at Chicago, 500+ murders last year, mostly minorities killing one another. You did not see the usually race hustlers marching down the streets of Chicago asking for an end to the violence. But a crazy person with a gun walks into a classroom killing white children and you white liberals all of a sudden become concerned about gun violence.

Did you hear der leader Obama just signed a bill giving him armed security for life.

gun-hypocrisy.jpg

Duh. Presidents have had armed security for life for decades. It was only during the mid-90s that the term was changed to 10 years. And you can thank your Repub congress critters for reinstating the 1965 law for lifetime protection.

When I read posts from you righties touting polls that support your views, I think back to the pre-election RW polls that handed the win to Romney/Ryan, and by a landslide, no less. So many conservatives on this site swore by that info. Even Romney/Ryan swore by that info and were gob-smacked when they lost. So I suggest you guys look long and hard at the sample size, the questions and how they were worded, and every other point that makes up a poll to see if it's biased toward a certain end. And regarding logical fallacies, I also suggest you and voltaire study "sweeping generalization", "correlation proves causation" and "argument from ignorance" among others, before you take the stand that Muslims and Islam are evil.

I love when you talk dirty! ;)

It is not being emotional, it is a fact. Individual murders happen ona daily basis in this country and there is not a call for gun control by most liberals. It is just when an individual kills a large amount of people in a short span of time that sparks protest.

So, in order or your cartoon to be accurate you either need the body of the dead school children or the bodies of the people killed in the theater.
So on a gun control front.
CT has strict gun control.
Background checks.
Assault weapons bans.

How did the shootings happen with all this gun control?

<yawn> Another school shooting, another day, no conservative outrage.

Thursday, Jan 10, 2013 12:44 PM EST
Shooting at California high school
UPDATE: A 16-year-old student is in critical condition; the shooter was talked down by school officials

UPDATED, 3:32 p.m.:
The Kern County sheriff Donny Youngblood speaking at a press conference revealed that the injured student, a 16-year-old, is in critical but stable condition. The shooter is confirmed as a student. According to the sheriff, the gunman opened fire in a classroom.

The suspect had numerous rounds in his pocket, shot at another student in the classroom of 28, but missed. A teacher’s head was grazed with a pellet, Youngblood said.

http://www.salon.com/2013/01/10/breaking_shooting_at_california_high_school/
Note, one word!!
Pellet, another word for, now brace yourselves for this horrific term, a BB!!
We should ban BB guns thst people use to shoot rodents !!

Fuck it!
We should ban rodents too!

aR995.png

I feel like signalmankenneth

The cartoon should have 100 kids dead on the floor and one guy with a pistol saying, "Just in time, at least I had the training to shoot his head above his bullet proof vest, I saved the day" Because avenging a shooting is much smarter than preventing one..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................BRAINY!

RALEIGH, N.C. — North Carolina's longest-serving state senator won't seek re-election next year as he faces possible criminal charges over a shooting at his home in August.

Sen. R.C. Soles said in a statement Wednesday he won't seek a 22nd consecutive term. He was first elected to the General Assembly in 1968, more than four decades ago.

State prosecutors announced this month they plan to seek an assault charge against the 75-year-old after a grand jury found probable cause he acted criminally when he shot a former law client.

Soles made no reference to the case in his statement. Authorities said he shot Kyle Blackburn when Blackburn and another man tried to kick in the door of Soles' home. Blackburn was not badly hurt.

Read more: http://www.ktrh.com/pages/michaelberry.html?article=10691354#ixzz2Hy2oTm2t

Back