Greatest sporting events

I know you're nothing more than a pussy that I had crying at the mention of his dead wife.

And when I said you wouldn't say those things about my late wife to my face, you got all indignant and badass about it. Looks like I was right. You are nothing but a troll who will say the worst, most disgusting things about someone who has died. But you won't man up and come to Atlanta.

And the funny thing is, you keep referring back to me crying. I don't recall that. Can you find that post?

Yet I have you doing it right now, boy.

You tried for almost a year to get me to give you a phone number or my home address. How did that work for you?

And you don't have me doing anything but calling you out. But you are too much of a coward to actually show up.

And when I said you wouldn't say those things about my late wife to my face, you got all indignant and badass about it. Looks like I was right. You are nothing but a troll who will say the worst, most disgusting things about someone who has died. But you won't man up and come to Atlanta.

And the funny thing is, you keep referring back to me crying. I don't recall that. Can you find that post?

Actually, I laughed at you like I'm doing now. If, as you claim, I'm a troll, why take it seriously? If you take it seriously, why do you claim troll?

Funny how you don't remember talking about those dark days in the hospital. Maybe you don't really care.

You tried for almost a year to get me to give you a phone number or my home address. How did that work for you?

And you don't have me doing anything but calling you out. But you are too much of a coward to actually show up.

According to YOUR claims, you did. You figure out the answer to your question.

Actually, I laughed at you like I'm doing now. If, as you claim, I'm a troll, why take it seriously? If you take it seriously, why do you claim troll?

Funny how you don't remember talking about those dark days in the hospital. Maybe you don't really care.

Or maybe I sent you a PM with all that in it? And since you said you don't do PMs, it might be a problem for your story about not knowing where I live?

HA! We knew it! You're gay! It takes one to allow one :laugh:

th

Did you wipe your lips, cumguzzler?

It's clear you don't care about your dead wife. You've admitted moving onto some other slut.

You are, once again, talking about things about which you are clueless.

How long ago did my wife die? You might answer that before you start talking shit.
Since we knew she was dying, did we discuss what she wanted me to do with the rest of my life? Another tidbit that figures into this.

But, since you are a low-class asshole who thinks talking shit online makes him tough, I can see that you are at least being consistent.

So far in this latest foray into our discussions, you have made a complete fool of yourself. You have shown how obsessed you are with me and that you stalked me, rather deeply. And you have shown yourself to be a hypocrite and a coward.

I think I'm done here. Nothing like ruining someone who deserved it. But if you ever do grow a pair, let me know when you will be in Atlanta. I will still meet you anywhere you want.

Eh, they usually leave them where they are. CFM is a dickhead and derails the thread. That is why I have eliminated him from threads I starts.

Well then stop the adolescent game you two are engaged in and get back to the intent of the original post, what is the best live sporting event you attended? Got to be some Alabama football game you can try to convince us was significant and you saw it live

Well then stop the adolescent game you two are engaged in and get back to the intent of the original post, what is the best live sporting event you attended? Got to be some Alabama football game you can try to convince us was significant and you saw it live

The thing is, I don't take shit from trolls. I call them on their shit.

And if I posted something about Alabama football, you would just surf by it. So why bother?

Damn, I agree with you, archie! Nice, sensible post.

The NHRA Top Fuel races, by far, are the best sporting event I've ever attended.

Back