Greatest sporting events

Since he's lying, how can what he said be about the most exciting sporting event he's witnessed?

Who cares, he's just throwing it out there, not debating who saw the best event, the biggest event, the most exciting event, it is not a contest, no one can verify here anything they include, add what you want and move on, as I said, it was suppose to be a lighthearted thread

You spent months demanding my address.

The simple fact is that you are a pussy who talks tough but won't actually show up and face the music.

All I need from you is when & where.

Face what music? It's funny you believe you can do anything but make meaningless demands.

Never said I would. You said you could find me without one.

But I did provide you with a street and the info you need to find me. Stop all this bandying about and come down to meet me.

I'll meet you anywhere in Atlanta that suits you.

Yet you said you did.

Your quote was "I let you know EXACTLY where to find me". Claiming to name a street, despite no proof that you did, isn't an exact location.

Who cares, he's just throwing it out there, not debating who saw the best event, the biggest event, the most exciting event, it is not a contest, no one can verify here anything they include, add what you want and move on, as I said, it was suppose to be a lighthearted thread

So proof no longer matters when someone you agree with makes a claim?

That's not proof, nigger. I can say I was there when Franco Harris caught the immaculate reception. Does that mean I was because I said so?

I'm at home. That's where your wife comes on a regular basis. All the proof you need is the next time you kiss her determining whether you tasted my cum or the shit she licked off my dick after fucking her in the ass.

Can’t help you any more than that, cumguzzler

Face what music? It's funny you believe you can do anything but make meaningless demands.

I can show you the error of your ways, as far as the things you have said about my late wife. That is, if you have the balls to come down here to Atlanta.

Yet you said you did.

Your quote was "I let you know EXACTLY where to find me". Claiming to name a street, despite no proof that you did, isn't an exact location.

Oh, so you want me to put my home address out on the forums? Making excuses now? At first it was fine to PM you my cell number or address. But now it has to be out in the open where there will be proof? lol You cowardly piece of shit.

I gave you a street name. It is a cul-de-sac. There are 12 houses on it. I told you what kind of vehicle I drive and what color it is. That is plenty.

Besides, you said you could find me without having my address. I know you wish you hadn't. But you said it. So man up and come down.

Oh, so you want me to put my home address out on the forums? Making excuses now? At first it was fine to PM you my cell number or address. But now it has to be out in the open where there will be proof? lol You cowardly piece of shit.

I gave you a street name. It is a cul-de-sac. There are 12 houses on it. I told you what kind of vehicle I drive and what color it is. That is plenty.

Besides, you said you could find me without having my address. I know you wish you hadn't. But you said it. So man up and come down.

You're the one claiming you gave the EXACT location. As far as what I've seen, you haven't given ANY location.

Since I don't do PMs, perhaps you can show me where I said one would be fine. I'll wait for the post.

So proof no longer matters when someone you agree with makes a claim?

Not when the subject is the best sporting event one saw live, it's like asking someone what is their favorite color and then asking them to prove it

Lighten up, it was a topic, not issue thread

Not when the subject is the best sporting event one saw live, it's like asking someone what is their favorite color and then asking them to prove it

Lighten up, it was a topic, not issue thread

Favorite colors are subjective. It can't be proven. Whether or not someone went to an event can be proven. It's objective. Do you know the difference?

You're the one claiming you gave the EXACT location. As far as what I've seen, you haven't given ANY location.

Since I don't do PMs, perhaps you can show me where I said one would be fine. I'll wait for the post.

Before I do that. Tell me why you asked about cycling and why you thought there had been a benefit for me at The Star Community Bar.

Favorite colors are subjective. It can't be proven. Whether or not someone went to an event can be proven. It's objective. Do you know the difference?

I can see now how this thread evolved into the Gerry Springer show, nothing personal there "cfm," but you got to get more, lot more

I can see now how this thread evolved into the Gerry Springer show, nothing personal there "cfm," but you got to get more, lot more

I can see where you can't tell the difference between subjective opinions and objective facts. It's the 85 IQ of your kind, boy.

Back