Greatest sporting events

I was at that game where the 88 game win streak was ended. How many of you loser fucks would even know that fact? Dice, the Ice Man’s. shot from the corner. John Shumate’s great performance. Brokaw was my favorite. He left one year too early. Thought he could have stayed that extra year.

Born and raised in Boise,ID.

We have the blue turf, pusswipes. And our home town team beat Oklahoma in one of the great college games ever.

I'm reading a lot of claims. What I'm not seeing is ANY proof.

No, you didn't like the proof, therefore, you don't believe it to be true.

You said you came to a bar. You didn't remember what the doorman looked like. Didn't remember where you parked. Couldn't describe the surroundings. Just your claim.

That's your claim but you've lied about many other things.

Without what I sent, you could not have found out about an accident involving a cyclist and the fundraisers that were held for him. Even with that info you did some pretty deep stalking.

You said you came to a bar. You didn't remember what the doorman looked like. Didn't remember where you parked. Couldn't describe the surroundings. Just your claim.

I go to Lowes and Home Depot on a regular basis. I can't tell you where I park. I can't tell you the name of any businesses surrounding them. I see employees on a regular basis but couldn't tell you their names. Does that mean I don't go there?

Without what I sent, you could not have found out about an accident involving a cyclist and the fundraisers that were held for him. Even with that info you did some pretty deep stalking.

Where did I say fundraiser for a cyclist? You claimed you weren't a cyclist.

I go to Lowes and Home Depot on a regular basis. I can't tell you where I park. I can't tell you the name of any businesses surrounding them. I see employees on a regular basis but couldn't tell you their names. Does that mean I don't go there?

The key being "on a regular basis". YOu claim to have driven in from out of state one time, and remembered nothing.

But feel free to offer the proof you claim you have.

Where did I say fundraiser for a cyclist? You claimed you weren't a cyclist.

I am not. But when you asked about the cycling and asked about the fund raisers, it matched up very well for Greg. I am not Greg. But the fact that you learned about him shows the depth to which you stalked.

The key being "on a regular basis". YOu claim to have driven in from out of state one time, and remembered nothing.

But feel free to offer the proof you claim you have.

I've offered it. You refuse to accept it.

Thanks for proving my point, son. I can't remember the types of things to places where I go on a regular basis yet you think I should remember them somewhere I went only once.

I am not. But when you asked about the cycling and asked about the fund raisers, it matched up very well for Greg. I am not Greg. But the fact that you learned about him shows the depth to which you stalked.

So you admit I didn't ask about a fundraiser for a cyclist. Funny how you equate things that aren't the same.

I don't who this Greg is. Never heard of him.

So you admit I didn't ask about a fundraiser for a cyclist. Funny how you equate things that aren't the same.

I don't who this Greg is. Never heard of him.

YOu asked about how my cycling was going. You asked how much was raised in the fund raisers for me. Either of those two things would have been very random. But together they show the depth of your stalking and your obsession.

YOu asked about how my cycling was going. You asked how much was raised in the fund raisers for me. Either of those two things would have been very random. But together they show the depth of your stalking and your obsession.

Quite a reach to get to nothing, son.

Back