Greatest sporting events

There you go equating not believing the proof with proof not being provided.

How's cycling going these days?

Cycling? lol Sorry, I am not a cyclist. I do own a bicycle. I had it with us in St Augustine for our annual beach camping trip. But a couple of times a year at campgrounds is about all the cycling I do.

Confused?

This thread is beautiful, the guy starts a post inquiring about the most exciting sporting event anyone has witnessed live and quickly turns into a litany of personal attacks

Who cares if another is lying, if you doubt it just move on, suppose to be a easy thread

Cycling? lol Sorry, I am not a cyclist. I do own a bicycle. I had it with us in St Augustine for our annual beach camping trip. But a couple of times a year at campgrounds is about all the cycling I do.

Confused?

How much money did the benefit at the Star Community Bar raise for you?

This thread is beautiful, the guy starts a post inquiring about the most exciting sporting event anyone has witnessed live and quickly turns into a litany of personal attacks

Who cares if another is lying, if you doubt it just move on, suppose to be a easy thread

Since he's lying, how can what he said be about the most exciting sporting event he's witnessed?

OH!! LMAO!! I just figured out what you are talking about!!

Wow, you must have been doing some serious stalking to get the info you got.

My girlfriend's ex-husband was a cyclist. And after his accident, there were several fund raisers held for him. I was at them all.

Now, before you deny getting the message telling you where I am, there is no way humanly possible that you could have gotten the info you have without knowing what I put in that message.

And why all the stalking? Just come on down to Atlanta and knock on my door.

Since he's lying, how can what he said be about the most exciting sporting event he's witnessed?

I was at that game where the 88 game win streak was ended. How many of you loser fucks would even know that fact? Dice, the Ice Man’s. shot from the corner. John Shumate’s great performance. Brokaw was my favorite. He left one year too early. Thought he could have stayed that extra year.

Born and raised in Boise,ID.

We have the blue turf, pusswipes. And our home town team beat Oklahoma in one of the great college games ever.

I was at that game where the 88 game win streak was ended. How many of you loser fucks would even know that fact? Dice, the Ice Man’s. shot from the corner. John Shumate’s great performance. Brokaw was my favorite. He left one year too early. Thought he could have stayed that extra year.

Born and raised in Boise,ID.

We have the blue turf, pusswipes. And our home town team beat Oklahoma in one of the great college games ever.

Doesn’t mean you were there

Sometimes when you watch it in TV it feels like you were there.

The first time I saw Bjorn Borg play at a New Orleans tournament in 1979 was the most memorable for me. I had seen professional tennis before but that was on a level that had never existed until then.
Then the next night I saw Borg against McEnroe where Mac won in three close sets. That was even better than the night before. High quality perfection from both.

Last edited:
Back