Greatest sporting events

So you admit I didn't ask about a fundraiser for a cyclist. Funny how you equate things that aren't the same.

I don't who this Greg is. Never heard of him.

I understand you don't know him. But you specifically mentioned a fund raising benefit at the Star Bar.

Why ask about cycling? I have never mentioned cycling. But you thought you were being clever.

Why ask how much they raised for me at the benefit at the Star Bar? Some deep stalking there.

So, like so many other times, you read into things far more than they were "written".

So, like so many other times, you read into things far more than they were "written".

Feel free to explain why you asked about cycling and about a fund raiser for me.

The truth is you tried stalking and found, what you thought, was something juicy. What you actually found was that my girlfriend's ex-husband had a serious cycling accident and his friends worked hard to raise money to help him. I helped as well. But I am not a cyclist and there was no benefit for me.

Just stop with all the nonsense. You know how to find me. Come down and knock on my door. Or name a place you want to meet. I'm open to either. But your obsessive behavior shows you need professional help.

Feel free to explain why you asked about cycling and about a fund raiser for me.

The truth is you tried stalking and found, what you thought, was something juicy. What you actually found was that my girlfriend's ex-husband had a serious cycling accident and his friends worked hard to raise money to help him. I helped as well. But I am not a cyclist and there was no benefit for me.

Just stop with all the nonsense. You know how to find me. Come down and knock on my door. Or name a place you want to meet. I'm open to either. But your obsessive behavior shows you need professional help.

I don't have to explain a goddamn thing to you, boy. For some reason you think you can make demands and I'll comply. That's the problem with you low level IQ idiots.

:lolup:

Proof? On a Internet forum?

You’re stupid little cunt, aren’t you?

:rofl2:

If you had any, you'd provide it.

If you were there, it would be easy for you to provide it. Since you refuse, there is serious doubt of your claims.

BTW, I'm still waiting for you to show to a location you claimed was where I lived and do what you said you were going to do.

I don't have to explain a goddamn thing to you, boy. For some reason you think you can make demands and I'll comply. That's the problem with you low level IQ idiots.

You spent months demanding my address.

The simple fact is that you are a pussy who talks tough but won't actually show up and face the music.

All I need from you is when & where.

If you had any, you'd provide it.

If you were there, it would be easy for you to provide it. Since you refuse, there is serious doubt of your claims.

BTW, I'm still waiting for you to show to a location you claimed was where I lived and do what you said you were going to do.

John Shumate from Elizabeth, NJ

Can’t remember where Dice Clay was from.

Nor Gary Brokaw.

The Ice Man hit that winning shot from the corner.

Now, take my dick out of your mouth, faggot. Swallow. Wipe your lips. Go home

Nor Gary Brokaw.

That's not proof, nigger. I can say I was there when Franco Harris caught the immaculate reception. Does that mean I was because I said so?

I'm at home. That's where your wife comes on a regular basis. All the proof you need is the next time you kiss her determining whether you tasted my cum or the shit she licked off my dick after fucking her in the ass.

Nor Gary Brokaw.

HA! We knew it! You're gay! It takes one to allow one :laugh:

th

You've never provided an address.

Never said I would. You said you could find me without one.

But I did provide you with a street and the info you need to find me. Stop all this bandying about and come down to meet me.

I'll meet you anywhere in Atlanta that suits you.

Back