Greetings!

This forum allows unlimited sock accounts, Mason is the most prolific sock user. Most new memberships ARE Mason.

This is a complete lie!
The rule reads "I'll allow a couple" .
Countryboy has bought into USF and Top's bullshit
of a Mason sock army!
I know Mason personally and he told me ,he did have a sock army at Amazon forums.
But here he has only two socks,Eagle Eye and
USFreedom911

This is a complete lie!
of a Mason sock army!
I know Mason personally and he told me ,he did have a sock army at Amazon forums.
USFreedom911

Mmm hmm. :wink:

This is a complete lie!
of a Mason sock army!
USFreedom911

So Mason is both Eagle-Eye and USFreedom911? What a poor pathetic asshole!

FWIW, anyone who uses sock puppets is pathetic. They need to shut down their computer/tablet and get a life.

Oh okay, gotcha.

Welcome to the board gamewell. As you're quickly beginning to see this board is more about trolls (including me) having a bit of fun for entertainment more than any serious discussion.
(I can see you're not a Mason sock [there are many]).

So Mason is both Eagle-Eye and USFreedom911? What a poor pathetic asshole!

FWIW, anyone who uses sock puppets is pathetic. They need to shut down their computer/tablet and get a life.

Mason likes to make people think he's all sorts of people. If it starts causing confusion and irritation in people that aren't his detractors I try to rein in the tomfoolery. Mason goes by his name and stuff involving Anne Frank.

Welcome to the board gamewell. As you're quickly beginning to see this board is more about trolls (including me) having a bit of fun for entertainment more than any serious discussion.
(I can see you're not a Mason sock [there are many]).

He's not a sock for Mason. I recognize his username from other forums such as TPF, DP and PH.

to be fair, half the new members who joined in the last year were Mason......

The mods can confirm or refute the veracity of that statement just as they did in confirming I do not have any socks on this forum.
OTOH, the paranoid nutjobs (who often have socks themselves) will not be convinced because they think it's a vast, wide conspiracy.
cuckoo.gif

Back