Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

poet

Banned
Hello. My name is poet. I'm a liberal Dem. Black. gay. Outspoken.
Voted enthusiastically for Obama in 2008. Will vote for him, less enthusiastically in 2012.

Hi Poet,

Welcome to the site.

This is a decent place to express yourself, but you'll quickly notice the presence of a few trolls, such as (\(\(\/)/)/)‎.

Anyway, I look forward to hearing what you have to say.

Voted enthusiastically for Obama in 2008. Will vote for him, less enthusiastically in 2012.
A gay black Democrat in Texas who's outspoken? Certainly a.....unique perspective for lack of a better word.
If you're so unenthusiastic about Obama, why are you continuing to support him? That's speaks of battered spouse syndrome to me.

A gay black Democrat in Texas who's outspoken? Certainly a.....unique perspective for lack of a better word.
If you're so unenthusiastic about Obama, why are you continuing to support him? That's speaks of battered spouse syndrome to me.

What are you offering to counter him? From the looks of things, all presidents have "let down" factor. None more so than George Bush, for conservatives and Republicans. So, while he hasn't been the staunch, take-no-prisoners liberal Democrat that I expected and wanted, I'll take him any day over the best Republican or Independent.

What are you offering to counter him? From the looks of things, all presidents have "let down" factor. None more so than George Bush, for conservatives and Republicans. So, while he hasn't been the staunch, take-no-prisoners liberal Democrat that I expected and wanted, I'll take him any day over the best Republican or Independent.
Well if you're willing to settle, you'll always get less than you ask for.

Speaking for myself, don't know whether I'll vote for him again. Yet he's the only Dem running so what's the alternative?

I suspect (and this doesn't apply to you personally) that conservatives think we should vote for their candidate if we're not voting for Obama. But of today's conservatives who are running, none is even 51% close to supporting the positions I support. A GOP candidate I could support, in the absence of a viable Dem, is the type that conservatives call a "RINO". And those people aren't running.

:shock:

What a shocker, a gay black man that will continue to vote for Obama.

Obama_sheep.jpg

Forgive my rudeness. The "SouthernMan" thing was a joke. Stick around a while and I'm sure you'll understand.

Welcome to our little slice of bedlam.

:shock:

What a shocker, a gay black man that will continue to vote for Obama.

Obama_sheep.jpg

What a shocker. An obvious right wing hack, with an offensive picture of Obama as an avatar. Have you seen the Republican field, potentially opposing him? ROTFLMBAO X 10.

What a shocker. An obvious right wing hack, with an offensive picture of Obama as an avatar. Have you seen the Republican field, potentially opposing him? ROTFLMBAO X 10.

Note the posts about trolls. webbway is one of the biggest and nastiest here.

You'd seriously take him over the best independent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back