Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd seriously take him over the best independent?

Are you serious? There is no one closely approaching him. Does an independent think that he or she could do better, repairing the damage done by the previous Republican administration?
And you never explained what you meant by "FAIL".

The Dems only have available lubrication because of the BP incident. :D

Was that supposed to be your attempt at being clever or humorous? The Horizon Oil Spill, the worst in U.S. History, due to the negligence of BP, Halliburton, and the contracted parties, was allowed to happen due to the relaxing of safety requirements, and safeguards during Dick Cheney's clandestine energy summit. Talk about a conflict of interests....his company, Halliburton was one of the key players in that fiasco/debacle/tragedy/environmental nightmare.

Welcome,
I'm a white cajun formerly polyamourus, I'm fiscally conservative and socially liberal and very spelling challanged. so everybody hates me.

I smoke more herb than the entire board combined.

Welcome,
I'm a white cajun formerly polyamourus, I'm fiscally conservative and socially liberal and very spelling challanged. so everybody hates me.

Pleased to meet you. My mama and my daddy are from Louisiana..and I'm fond of cajun and creole cuisine. I make a mean gumbo, by the way. And everybody usually winds up hating me...so the enemy of my enemies is my friend. Hello, friend.

Pleased to meet you. My mama and my daddy are from Louisiana..and I'm fond of cajun and creole cuisine. I make a mean gumbo, by the way. And everybody usually winds up hating me...so the enemy of my enemies is my friend. Hello, friend.

I could almost live on Gumbo alone, our food is the best in the country.
southern hospitality has to share the space with a lot of NBH (natural born haters).
Though most in Nawlins are a melting pot of live and let live.
If you don't like my fire thend don't come around, cause I'm about to burn one down.

Speaking for myself, don't know whether I'll vote for him again. Yet he's the only Dem running so what's the alternative?

I suspect (and this doesn't apply to you personally) that conservatives think we should vote for their candidate if we're not voting for Obama. But of today's conservatives who are running, none is even 51% close to supporting the positions I support. A GOP candidate I could support, in the absence of a viable Dem, is the type that conservatives call a "RINO". And those people aren't running.
Well speaking for myself, I'm not what many would consider a conservative. I'm a radical Libertarian. That said, non-voting is always an option. It can be just as powerful a statement as voting.

Well, it's better than being done without the benefit of lubrication, as the Repubs have done.
Continually lowering the bar will not help the situation further. Just because they may fuck you less doesn't mean you aren't getting fucked. I demand better results, not better failures.

Welcome,

You wish. Well, maybe you do, but combined?

If you are real, you will have some freinds here. Webway is a useless troll who never posts anything of value whatsoever. The Dude is cool but sometimes he is too stoned to understand the discussian.

The site runs way to the right and once the righties find they can't win a debate against you using facts, they will label you a troll and hurl insults. Yurt is the best at this, never debates, just lies and insults always. Southern Man (Damned Yankme) is a good guy but is pretty thick. Welcome, we need someone with your qualifications and veiws.

It does mine. 'No, no, no..I don't smoke it no more, I'm tired of waking up on the floor. No thank you please it only makes me sneeze and then it makes it hard to find the door.'

It does mine. 'No, no, no..I don't smoke it no more, I'm tired of waking up on the floor. No thank you please it only makes me sneeze and then it makes it hard to find the door.'

I think it is a question of dosage on both counts. Billy (Sterling) likes his often. Two or three puffs after a long day of work is my poison. Moderation in all things.

I suppose the alkyhol helps your brain?
Define help. It certainly expands my world view and increases my perception.In moderate doses it also helps with memory retention and fights cancer. I'm merely extrapolating that if you want to be taken seriously on this forum, and in life in general, being unable to present a coherent argument will not help you. An will add to an already large bias again something that Top personally promotes (Pot). I'm all for smoking weed and getting high (well, not for myself) but he hurts his position more than he helps be being consistently incoherent.

I think it is a question of dosage on both counts. Billy (Sterling) likes his often. Two or three puffs after a long day of work is my poison. Moderation in all things.
I rarely drink more than once a day. Sunday is the only exception (or social celebrations) and it's my day of rest. Hence I do not post much on Sunday.

Are you serious? There is no one closely approaching him. Does an independent think that he or she could do better, repairing the damage done by the previous Republican administration?
And you never explained what you meant by "FAIL".

I did, but never again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back