Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoke and mirrors. It only appears that Obama is fucking things up...it's actually the Republicans who started this shit and is continuing this shit, to the nation's detriment. Don't let your animus confuse you.

I will admit I smelled a bit of smoke while reading your post.....

Hello. My name is poet. I'm a liberal Dem. Black. gay. Outspoken.
Voted enthusiastically for Obama in 2008. Will vote for him, less enthusiastically in 2012.

Welcome to the board. I'm a JFK liberal whose been around since Harry Truman roamed the White House. Don't let anyone tell you the Republican party has not been hijacked by far right wing Christians, warmongering neocons and teabagger domestic terrorists...it has.

There is no longer any choice but the Democrats and Obama in 2012.

There you go...you just cannot resist throwing a gauntlet. And it gets you in 'dutch" everytime.

lol....and calling my post smoke and mirrors had nothing to do with gauntlets I suppose......

{for those who haven't figured it out already, poet and I already know each other from another board}

Did you suggest he post here?

No. Contrary to popular belief, I happen to function quite well, without the assistance of or suggestions from whites. My days of picking cotton and hauling bags of the stuff, ended some years back. I work for me, now. I happened to look up "popular political debate forums", and found Justplianpolitics, all on my own. Isn't that something?
And besides, why would you think that, given the acerbity of our exchanges, that I would follow any of his suggestions? You, evidently, are as stupid as him.

No. Contrary to popular belief, I happen to function quite well, without the assistance of or suggestions from whites. My days of picking cotton and hauling bags of the stuff, ended some years back. I work for me, now. I happened to look up "popular political debate forums", and found Justplianpolitics, all on my own. Isn't that something?
And besides, why would you think that, given the acerbity of our exchanges, that I would follow any of his suggestions? You, evidently, are as stupid as him.

"....Contrary to popular belief, I happen to function quite well, without the assistance of or suggestions from whites. My days of picking cotton and hauling bags of the stuff...."

Sounds like what a racist would say and you didn't fail to follow through.

Wonderful that you did it on your own. The right wingers here will understand well for they treat sex similarly.

Wait, this isn't logical. You know PIMP from elsewhere so you already know it is a right wing moronic shill with nothing of value to add, yet you respond to it's posts? PIMP is one of just two "people" on the entire board I keep on ignore.

Wait, this isn't logical. You know PIMP from elsewhere so you already know it is a right wing moronic shill with nothing of value to add, yet you respond to it's posts? PIMP is one of just two "people" on the entire board I keep on ignore.

Some nonsense, one just cannot allow to stand, "unanswered".

So far I'm glad you found us... I don't think anybody here suggested you should go pick some cotton though.

So far I'm glad you found us... I don't think anybody here suggested you should go pick some cotton though.

Oh, indeed, some have. Some have offered suggestions and recommendations as to how I should be, what I should think, what I should do, and to follow directives. As if, I, as a black gay intellectual, writer, musician, performance artist, politically-savvy, and all-around knowledgeable guy needed anybody's instruction on anything. LOL.
I like it here, because there are some fellow intellectuals, amongst the riff raff.

/grins......for some it is sufficient that if you are not black and you exist, thus you are racist and want a return of slavery.......poet is such......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back