Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.
/grins......for some it is sufficient that if you are not black and you exist, thus you are racist and want a return of slavery.......poet is such......
Liar. Pants on fire. Not every white person is a friggin' racist and bigot...only your posse. I know you want to imply that I "blanket indict", but I don't. I'm smart enough to know that there are even some white folks that will put you in check, and keep your ass honest. Sorry, but in a few hours, I'll be headed to a gay bar, with a straight white female friend to hear her girlfriend sing karaoke.
Not all white people are fucked up. I guess that makes me a selective racist. LOL.

"Wonderful that you did it on your own. The right wingers here will understand well for they treat sex similarly."

Then there's Low who realizes that talking about sex is the closest he'll ever be to getting it again. Can't have a heart attack, so there goes the orgasms!

Guess he'll just spout off here in the meantime...!

No. Contrary to popular belief, I happen to function quite well, without the assistance of or suggestions from whites. My days of picking cotton and hauling bags of the stuff, ended some years back. I work for me, now. I happened to look up "popular political debate forums", and found Justplianpolitics, all on my own. Isn't that something?
And besides, why would you think that, given the acerbity of our exchanges, that I would follow any of his suggestions? You, evidently, are as stupid as him.

Leave it to a lib to make a simple question about race-

I am able to have acerbic exchanges and still respect a person/admire them if they have an intelligent counter argument.

You are the only one looking and sounding stupid in our exchange~ nice.

No. Contrary to popular belief, I happen to function quite well, without the assistance of or suggestions from whites. My days of picking cotton and hauling bags of the stuff, ended some years back. I work for me, now. I happened to look up "popular political debate forums", and found Justplianpolitics, all on my own. Isn't that something?
And besides, why would you think that, given the acerbity of our exchanges, that I would follow any of his suggestions? You, evidently, are as stupid as him.

Boy, how many years did you pick cotten? Folks like you who only look at skin color don't do our great country any help. The cotton picking days are over, America has moved on. You should too.

lol.....if I had then he probably wouldn't have come.......at least you can be assured this one isn't Legion.....

I only asked 'cuz I was gonna say TY for inviting new posters- but apparently I was just trying to suggest some kind of prejudice with my question and infer he is a cotton picking asshole...but at least he's really and truly new, and not a troll

Last edited:
Boy, how many years did you pick cotten? Folks like you who only look at skin color don't do our great country any help. The cotton picking days are over, America has moved on. You should too.

Boy? Yes, you're a Republican, alright.

sacfp.gif

Liar. Pants on fire. Not every white person is a friggin' racist and bigot...only your posse. I know you want to imply that I "blanket indict", but I don't. I'm smart enough to know that there are even some white folks that will put you in check, and keep your ass honest. Sorry, but in a few hours, I'll be headed to a gay bar, with a straight white female friend to hear her girlfriend sing karaoke.
Not all white people are fucked up. I guess that makes me a selective racist. LOL.

lol....after years of seeing you post that someone who sneezed the wrong way was a racist, I would have to say you select it a lot.......

lol....after years of seeing you post that someone who sneezed the wrong way was a racist, I would have to say you select it a lot.......

He's just a racist in denial.
When he finally decides to act like an adult; maybe he'll realize his errors and work to make amends.
I would imagine that he still faults the Police Officer, in that incident with the Professor.

Oh, indeed, some have. Some have offered suggestions and recommendations as to how I should be, what I should think, what I should do, and to follow directives. As if, I, as a black gay intellectual, writer, musician, performance artist, politically-savvy, and all-around knowledgeable guy needed anybody's instruction on anything. LOL.
I like it here, because there are some fellow intellectuals, amongst the riff raff.
So you are above advise? With such clairvoyance why have you not yet conjured us cold fusion?

But a racist none the less.

Not really. I'm classist. I'm elitist. I'm a bit of a snob. But totally accessible. I was invited to a gay bar, in Spring, Tx, 30 miles outside of Houston, last night, to hear a friend of a friend perform with her guitar. It seemed a laid-back , average gay bar, with about 40 patrons, mostly "white", most of whom were friends of the performer. I was introduced to my friend's co-workers, teachers at her school for children with special needs. One, in particular, a rotund, middle aged blond, was introduced to me, and she passive-agressively "ignored" me, to my awkward surprise, me, being arms' length away from her. I thought to re-introduce myself, to make a point, but thought better of it, and just chalked it up to her lack of class. Two of the patron friends, both white women, were kind and interested enough to come over and give me a greeting hug....so, I thought "See, not all are "bad". Such as life.
The racist in me, thought I should go over and compliment the performer, whose voice and songs were better than her "untuned" guitar. I told her so, giving her words of encouragement and she appreciated my candor. And thank god, somebody at the bar made one of the two martinis that I had that saved the evening.

Leave it to a lib to make a simple question about race-

I am able to have acerbic exchanges and still respect a person/admire them if they have an intelligent counter argument.

You are the only one looking and sounding stupid in our exchange~ nice.

Originally Posted by Ice Dancer
Did you suggest he post here?

You're missing the subtext. The subtext is that I needed guidance and instruction from a white forum member, instead of assuming that upon my own volition, at my own discretion, I found JPP, and became part of the furniture. And one wouldn't go there, if there hadn't been such a welcoming that I received. The title of this thread is "Greetings", and it has been anything but.
So, don't you dare point any fingers in my direction as to how to respond to pointed and acerbic responses to my posts. I don't go looking for acerbic exchanges, but I'm not about to excuse them either, as I give as good as I get. And that would be you. I'm not you. My requirements for admiration are exceeding high...and respect even higher.
And you're entitled to your opinion, as much as it is worth.

Well, first of all, you're a novice here, having only posted 12 times. Second, you're retarded, because you can't spell a simple, elementary word. Third, my statement was a metaphor. Fourth, you don't know me...at least well enough to begin a statement with "Folks like you....". Thanks. Don't have to waste anytime engaging you...placing you on ignore, post haste.

Well, if someone sneezed "racially", then the shoe must fit, and they are branded as such. Don't pretend that I'm some kind of "knee-jerk" response, trigger-happy nutjob, looking to call each and everybody a racist, because you and I both know that is not the case. Although folks are trying to make like that is the case....because they'd rather have my character and integrity impugned than to have me expose them for what they are, beneath the surface. I'm the quicker draw, however.

So you are above advise? With such clairvoyance why have you not yet conjured us cold fusion?

Oops. Apparently, you're in need of a remedial English course. When you find the wherewithall to say what you mean, in a way that can be understood, clearly, as to what you meant....get back with me. Clairvoyance? Cold fusion? Non sequitur. LOL.

Originally Posted by poet

You're missing the subtext. The subtext is that I needed guidance and instruction from a white forum member

rofl.....poet is unsurpassed at creating subtexts.......

Don't pretend that I'm some kind of "knee-jerk" response, trigger-happy nutjob, looking to call each and everybody a racist, because you and I both know that is not the case.

don't include me in your delusions.....you're the only one who "knows" that to be the case.....

rofl.....poet is unsurpassed at creating subtexts.......

Listen, if you're going to continue this puerile and pedestrian pissing contest, the same as you do at the other forum, I'm going to disengage, and put you on ignore with the rest of the trogs.
You can either show some moxie and display some intellect, and engage "honestly", or you can reduce the discourse, as you have to "oneupmanship". I don't do that. Decide.

Listen, if you're going to continue this puerile and pedestrian pissing contest, the same as you do at the other forum, I'm going to disengage, and put you on ignore with the rest of the trogs.
You can either show some moxie and display some intellect, and engage "honestly", or you can reduce the discourse, as you have to "oneupmanship". I don't do that. Decide.

goodlord, don't do that......you've already put half the posters here on ignore....all you'll have left is Legion.......

goodlord, don't do that......you've already put half the posters here on ignore....all you'll have left is Legion.......

Depends if you can keep your ego in check and engage on an intellectual level. I'm not playing with you. It's a political debate forum, not a schoolyard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back