Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really. I'm classist. I'm elitist. I'm a bit of a snob. But totally accessible. I was invited to a gay bar, in Spring, Tx, 30 miles outside of Houston, last night, to hear a friend of a friend perform with her guitar. It seemed a laid-back , average gay bar, with about 40 patrons, mostly "white", most of whom were friends of the performer. I was introduced to my friend's co-workers, teachers at her school for children with special needs. One, in particular, a rotund, middle aged blond, was introduced to me, and she passive-agressively "ignored" me, to my awkward surprise, me, being arms' length away from her. I thought to re-introduce myself, to make a point, but thought better of it, and just chalked it up to her lack of class. Two of the patron friends, both white women, were kind and interested enough to come over and give me a greeting hug....so, I thought "See, not all are "bad". Such as life.
The racist in me, thought I should go over and compliment the performer, whose voice and songs were better than her "untuned" guitar. I told her so, giving her words of encouragement and she appreciated my candor. And thank god, somebody at the bar made one of the two martinis that I had that saved the evening.

This is as pathetic as somone who says "I"m not a racist. Some of my friends are black or gay or insert group of choice."

Well, first of all, you're a novice here, having only posted 12 times. Second, you're retarded, because you can't spell a simple, elementary word. Third, my statement was a metaphor. Fourth, you don't know me...at least well enough to begin a statement with "Folks like you....". Thanks. Don't have to waste anytime engaging you...placing you on ignore, post haste.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, so it was a metaphor; like "let's just call a spade, a spade."

Implied? I don't have to imply anything. Isn't it obvious, to you and to everyone else? Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, or smart. See...you presumed I was the kind of black person, you're familiar with...I'm not. I have credentials coming out the wazoo....that I won't even get into here. All that to say, you can't destroy me. I'm your worst nightmare....an educated negro. I can keep up with your ass. And trump it. Your stupid ass can't even spell correctly, and you're too lazy to proofread your posts before sending them out...that's means you're trifling, and, at least on the surface, I am better than you. Or is your excuse "white privilege"....you know, you can be mediocre, and don't have to explain yourself because you're white. I'm not impressed.
Sterling Archer, indeed....a cartoon character. Need we say more? LOL

And now; you out yourself as an Elitist Racist who considers other "negro's" as being ugly and dumb.
You're attitude is what keeps the idea of racism alive.

No. I played along with you and your accusation of "racism". Preconceived notion? Do you not understand "literary devices"? It was hyperbole. Of course they are not all bad. I don't believe in "blanket indictments". Now do you get it? Slow, aren't you?
And there you go. You can't help yourself. Why, after all that I have said, would you further advise me of what I should do? I'm a man. Born free. And I rail against white people thinking that I need advice from them. Go fuck yourself..and often.

But you would take advice from black people who think you need advice about what you should do?
You've fucked yourself.

And now you seem to believe that you're Christ.
You may now add delusional, to your bio.

I know ....it's over your head. You didn't go to college. Instead you headed to vocational school, and became a correctional officer. Big success.
It doesn't mean what you think it does. It means that if Christ was talked about, and he was the Son of God, why wouldn't any ordinary man be talked about by other men. Stupid.

But you would take advice from black people who think you need advice about what you should do?
You've fucked yourself.

I rarely take advice from anyone. I chart my own course, and have for most of my life. It enabled me to reach the grand old age of 58, and things are looking peachy. What's your excuse (not that I care)?

I hardly need a high school dropout to interpret my posts. My command of English is more than adequate. Apparently , you can't spell.
You obviously have a history with a lot of posters here. Why not fess up and admit your prior moniker?

And now; you out yourself as an Elitist Racist who considers other "negro's" as being ugly and dumb.
You're attitude is what keeps the idea of racism alive.

Don't attempt to deal with concepts and issues that are beyond your grasp. You'll embarrass yourself further than you already have.
The correct phaseology would have been "....who considers other negroes...." , denoting more than one....instead of using an apostrophe "s", which would indicate the possessive case.
http://cornerscribe.com/wordpress/347/possessive-vs-plural-getting-it-right/

And it appears you have a problem distinguishing "you're" from "your".
http://www.wikihow.com/Use-You're-and-Your

Next time, be sure you post using correct English...but I won't be paying any attention. I don't indulge stupid people. I'm placing you back on ignore, and you can bitch all you want, even using "bad English". LOL.

You obviously have a history with a lot of posters here. Why not fess up and admit your prior moniker?

I know a few posters from other forums. But what business is that of yours? I don't know you. Fess up? What are you? Straight off the farm? LOL.

I know a few posters from other forums. But what business is that of yours? I don't know you. Fess up? What are you? Straight off the farm? LOL.
Yeah, straight off the farm. LOL

Do you hate farmers, or is that a slap against former slaves?

No...some of my family are farmers. I actually meant "rural" and "rustic". Former slaves? Are you black?
Oh, so you hate people who live in rural areas, and your family farms in cities? What difference does it make what color I am?

Oh, so you hate people who live in rural areas, and your family farms in cities? What difference does it make what color I am?

You obviously don't have a life, and are reading way too much into my posts, in an attempt to undermine me. It s not happening.

I should have said, more accurately, I come from a family of farmers. And it matters what color you are, because you posted, "Do you hate farmers, or is that a slap against former slaves?", meaning that you took it personally. Now why would you be offended by an "alleged" slap against "former slaves"? Do you come from a heritage of slavery? Or did you mean to imply that my "diss" of you as "country", meant I was impugning slaves or farmers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back