Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean like somebody who votes for somebody who is the gold medal winner of overspending because he said he'd be fiscally responsible while refusing to understand that crippling debt itself without a plan and promise to pay it will absolutely lower credit ratings long before false threats of "default" as he stomps on the gas driving down the highway to Defaultville....

Now you want to talk about Bush II?

I've been talking about Bush III, spelled differently but WAAAAY better at overspending while driving us much faster toward the same cliff as Bush II.

So, I suppose the fact that when Bush ran the debt from 4T to 10T, for a voluntary war and tax cuts, NOT a world shaking financial crisis, just to make his rich pals richer, there is no difference?

So, I suppose the fact that when Bush ran the debt from 4T to 10T, for a voluntary war and tax cuts, NOT a world shaking financial crisis, just to make his rich pals richer, there is no difference?

Dood, the fact that Obama spent 4 Trillion in two years never reaches you does it? 6 trillion over 8 years (actually near 6, but that's just splitting hairs) is a lower rate than 4 Trillion over two. Bush III is MUCH better at overspending. He's also bombed more brown people in more countries, continued GITMO, strengthened the PATRIOT Act, increased warrantless wiretapping.

Bush III so far has been a much better terror film than Bush II.

Dood, the fact that Obama spent 4 Trillion in two years never reaches you does it? 6 trillion over 8 years (actually near 6, but that's just splitting hairs) is a lower rate than 4 Trillion over two. Bush III is MUCH better at overspending. He's also bombed more brown people in more countries, continued GITMO, strengthened the PATRIOT Act, increased warrantless wiretapping.

Cripes! Obama would swallow his ears if he saw he was being called Bush III.

He would choke and die!

Do you get that Obama had good reason to overspend (saving the economy) while Bush had no reason?

Do you get that Obama had good reason to overspend (saving the economy) while Bush had no reason?

You don't get it, you do not solve a debt problem by opening more credit cards. This debt problem was decades in the making, since 1962 in fact. The fix is stomping on the gas pedal leading to the cliff you say he's trying to avoid. He turned the car around, put it in D and hit the turbo and pretended that it was "better" even though it was headed to the exact same destination, just faster.

And pretending that the 9/11 recession didn't happen so there was "no reason" to spend stupidly according to Keynes is just pretense. You've got to be deliberately ignoring history so you can fit what you want into it. While creating a bubble after the attacks on 9/11 was foolish, patching and then continuing to overinflate the same bubble is nearly a crime. Then to ignore the warnings that if we don't come up with a plan to pay some of this off we'll have a lowered credit rating, that's just flat incompetence. This President absolutely will not accept the fact that the buck stops at his desk. He offers no plans of his own, and offers excuses (I've been left at the alter more than once) and blame.

And continuing to blame it on Bush II after Bush III spent all that money with the promises of under 8% unemployment, actual job creation, "saving" jobs (good measure there, you can make any number up you want. Today I sneezed and saved 11 Million jobs, prove me wrong.) He absolutely purchased this economy himself, with promises, a blank check on spending, and "hope" and "change"...

Nothing changed, except we no longer have hope.

Yup. I exposed him as a shit-spewing racist on some other board. Him and some guy calling himself "blackascoal", who used to post here.

You did no such thing. You don't even know who I am. I know who you are, though. Always the racists, themselves, pointing fingers at others as being the racists. I love white people. I don't know who you mean.

Tax cuts for the rich, two wars,Hank Paulson's bailout.

Wars extended into Pakistan, unending bombing that was supposed to take "days not weeks" in Libya. Arguments that you have no right to sue if damaged by the warrantless wiretapping policy of our government. GM's bailout that didn't even close to paying us back. Twice with Qualitative Easing, devaluing our dollar... Extending those same taxes you are crying about here...

Yeah, Bush III is the winner of the Grade B Horror Films we've had in succession in the office... He wins hands down on overspending, less personal freedoms, more PATRIOT act strength...

And if he chooses to "default" on the debt, he will forever be known as the President who deliberately pushed us into decline. Right now, it just appears as if he's doing it on accident due to an incapacity to understand that theories you talked about in College don't necessarily work and when they don't you should change, we'd know it was on purpose if he chose to "default"...

I know ....it's over your head. You didn't go to college. Instead you headed to vocational school, and became a correctional officer. Big success.
It doesn't mean what you think it does. It means that if Christ was talked about, and he was the Son of God, why wouldn't any ordinary man be talked about by other men. Stupid.

And yet, you said you placed me on Ignore.
I guess you're not only a racist; but a liar also.

Well, then, call off your dogs.

The easiest way to do that is to ignore the personal crap. It doesn't stop from either side, but if it doesn't effect you it tends to drop off quickly. These people aren't "mine" any more than people you don't know are "yours"...

I hardly need a high school dropout to interpret my posts. My command of English is more than adequate. Apparently , you can't spell.

Gee, it looks like I hit a nerve and a really large one at that.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back