Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.
You obviously don't have a life, and are reading way too much into my posts, in an attempt to undermine me. It s not happening.

I should have said, more accurately, I come from a family of farmers. And it matters what color you are, because you posted, "Do you hate farmers, or is that a slap against former slaves?", meaning that you took it personally. Now why would you be offended by an "alleged" slap against "former slaves"? Do you come from a heritage of slavery? Or did you mean to imply that my "diss" of you as "country", meant I was impugning slaves or farmers?

Who said that I was offended? You obviously are trying hard to insult me, generating them based on poorly conceived assumptions and are getting frustrated because you're getting nowhere.

So why exactly does it matter what color I am?

Who said that I was offended? You obviously are trying hard to insult me, generating them based on poorly conceived assumptions and are getting frustrated because you're getting nowhere.

So why exactly does it matter what color I am?

Because if you're white, I can easily ignore you...but if you are black, I will whip out a can of whoop ass, so fast as to make your head spin. Now...claim to be black.

Oops. Cat out of the bag. Exposed.
Old Username : Southern Man

I know you...and you ain't black, so you can be ignored.

I just found out the truth. We've dusted up , before with us both under old user names.

He was the one I sacrastically said you should chat with. Since you already know him, you understand the humor of my post.

Don't let it become all about you personally, poet. I'd love to see some of your opinions in the political threads.

You're too dumb to see the irony of your post. And you're the judgemental jerk who called me an asshole in your first response to me. It is clear you have a huge chip on your shoulder.

It is clear you are stupid enough to vote republican.

lol...dune showing his true colors again...tff he whines about other being antagonistic yet he calls some new poster an asshole right out the bat

Translation for the biased; It is clear you are stupid enough to vote against your own best interests.

You mean like somebody who votes for somebody who is the gold medal winner of overspending because he said he'd be fiscally responsible while refusing to understand that crippling debt itself without a plan and promise to pay it will absolutely lower credit ratings long before false threats of "default" as he stomps on the gas driving down the highway to Defaultville....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back