Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sit your five dollar ass down before I make change!"

Your mouth is writing checks, that your ass can't cash.
Don't let your alligator mouth override your hummingbird ass.
If you can't run with the big dogs, then keep your puppy ass on the porch.
Don't try to tell your grandmother how to suck eggs.
Nigga, please.

Your mouth is writing checks, that your ass can't cash.
Don't let your alligator mouth override your hummingbird ass.
If you can't run with the big dogs, then keep your puppy ass on the porch.
Don't try to tell your grandmother how to suck eggs.
Nigga, please.

Even as the most ignorant and stupid person ever to have posted both on this forum and on AOL you have excelled yourself with this. How is your concrete, Dumbo? Still adding water? Maybe that's why everything in you country falls to pieces, heh?
No matter, you think you are wonderful so the rest of the world must be wrong. You are happy in your ignorance.

No. Don't bother. I just clicked 'view post', I doubt that I will ever do it again.

Even as the most ignorant and stupid person ever to have posted both on this forum and on AOL you have excelled yourself with this. How is your concrete, Dumbo? Still adding water? Maybe that's why everything in you country falls to pieces, heh?
No matter, you think you are wonderful so the rest of the world must be wrong. You are happy in your ignorance.

No. Don't bother. I just clicked 'view post', I doubt that I will ever do it again.

What's wrong, you don't recognize how these have been in use for a fairly long time?
Now; eat your bowl of Government supplied rice and make sure you bow, really low.

He's a high school dropout, and landed a job at a juvenile corrections facility, where intelligence isn't required. He orders the minorities kids around, like he's the warden...and that makes him think he's important. He's a goddamn security guard. The lowest notch on the totem pole. LOL.

He's a high school dropout, and landed a job at a juvenile corrections facility, where intelligence isn't required. He orders the minorities kids around, like he's the warden...and that makes him think he's important. He's a goddamn security guard. The lowest notch on the totem pole. LOL.
You're an elitist nincompoop. Why do you hate working men, especially those who protect you from others?

Now, now, now; there's no need for you to revist a part of your past, that obviously is a hurtful memory of yours.
If you took the time to research the changes and qualifications for Juvenile Corrections in AZ, you would be able to see how you're allowing your personal biases to cloud your ability to think clearly.

1. You have no proof of my education level.
2. If your comment was true, then you would fit right in.
3. Would you care to show any proof of all, of how I dealt with the youth in my care.
4. While I worked temporarily as a security guard, back in 1977, that was the only time.

Nice to see how you feel so elitist over people who work for a living.

I see you still haven't proven that your black.

Dude it's obvious to anyone here that you have a view of yourself which is quite different that reality. And you've just given away some of the reasons why.

Well, Ms. Thing, since you think my label is "dude".....my view of myself is the only one that matters. I'm quite grounded , rational, intellectual, and intelligent...so I think it's a safe bet to assume that I'm the one that is more credible and dealing with reality, than any of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back