Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.
About USFREEDOM911
Location:Arizona.Occupation:Juvenile Corrections Officer.Signature

In 2012, the world ends; at least for the Democrates. The word is Democrats, dummy.

And......................................??
OH, wait; I forgot that you're our new resident spelling Nazi.
Fits in well with your racist comments.

No, you made two. Negroes is a proper noun, not a common noun. You do not write americans, you write Americans. Of course you miss the point, which is that your arrogance looks stupid when you correct another poster and their mistakes, all the while making grammatical and spelling errors while doing so.

I am just a another poster using colloquialisms and hyperbole to make a point.

negroes is NOT a proper noun any more than 'whites' is a proper noun.

negroes is NOT a proper noun any more than 'whites' is a proper noun.

And you would be wrong.

In English

Around 1442 the Portuguese first arrived in sub-Saharan Africa while trying to find a sea route to India. The term negro, literally meaning "black", was used by the Spanish and Portuguese as a simple description to refer to people. From the 18th century to the late 1960s, "negro" (later capitalized) was considered to be the proper English-language term for certain people of sub-Saharan African origin.

The word "Negro" fell out of favor by the early 1970s in the United States after the Civil Rights movement. However, older African Americans from the older period of American life when "Negro" was widely considered to be acceptable, initially found the term "Black" more offensive than "Negro".

Read more: http://www.answers.com/topic/negro#ixzz1TBuWbuVE

I don't need to. I know what I look like. And it's nothing like you. You're in denial.

It's obvious you think you are not in need. People who can't see their own hypocrisy and bullshit often lack the ability, or feel a desire, to look at their own failings. Usually it's due to insecurities propped up by arrogance...though it can also just be a defective character.

And you would be wrong.

In English

Around 1442 the Portuguese first arrived in sub-Saharan Africa while trying to find a sea route to India. The term negro, literally meaning "black", was used by the Spanish and Portuguese as a simple description to refer to people. From the 18th century to the late 1960s, "negro" (later capitalized) was considered to be the proper English-language term for certain people of sub-Saharan African origin.

The word "Negro" fell out of favor by the early 1970s in the United States after the Civil Rights movement. However, older African Americans from the older period of American life when "Negro" was widely considered to be acceptable, initially found the term "Black" more offensive than "Negro".

Read more: http://www.answers.com/topic/negro#ixzz1TBuWbuVE

Nope. And I dont care what website gave you that, it is wrong. Negro is not and never has been a proper noun, unless of course, as in so many other things, America has changed the rules to suit its own prejudices.

It's obvious you think you are not in need. People who can't see their own hypocrisy and bullshit often lack the ability, or feel a desire, to look at their own failings. Usually it's due to insecurities propped up by arrogance...though it can also just be a defective character.

Pots and kettles?

Nope. And I dont care what website gave you that, it is wrong. Negro is not and never has been a proper noun, unless of course, as in so many other things, America has changed the rules to suit its own prejudices.

Yes, Low, that's what we did...we changed the rules. There now, do you feel better?

You did no such thing. You don't even know who I am. I know who you are, though. Always the racists, themselves, pointing fingers at others as being the racists. I love white people. I don't know who you mean.
{poet}, I pwned you badly on another board. I don't remember which board, as you're just more dirt under my treads. The proof is your new vendetta against me with race-baiting and groans. Even groans you do badly: you fucked up by thanking me in post 158 and then thanked Dune's response in 159.

Are you now calling me a racist? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaronsongs, I pwned you badly on another board. I don't remember which board, as you're just more dirt under my treads. The proof is your new vendetta against me with race-baiting and groans. Even groans you do badly: you fucked up by thanking me in post 158 and then thanked Dune's response in 159.

Are you now calling me a racist? :)

Aaronsongs? Excuse me? You don't know me. But I know you. In answer to your question, what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back