Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaronsongs, I pwned you badly on another board. I don't remember which board, as you're just more dirt under my treads. The proof is your new vendetta against me with race-baiting and groans. Even groans you do badly: you fucked up by thanking me in post 158 and then thanked Dune's response in 159.

Are you now calling me a racist? :)

Nice try Clint.

{poet}, I pwned you badly on another board. I don't remember which board, as you're just more dirt under my treads. The proof is your new vendetta against me with race-baiting and groans. Even groans you do badly: you fucked up by thanking me in post 158 and then thanked Dune's response in 159.

Are you now calling me a racist? :)

Information, like usernames from other boards, if not given freely should be avoided here.

It's ok with me...they can't debate...all they can do is attack, and I'm not here for that.

I suppose you've gathered that everyone attacking you is what I call a "rabid righty".

If your first sentence had been: "Hello. My name is poet. I'm a conservative Rep. Black. gay. Outspoken." they all would have been kneeling at your feet and strewing flowers in your path.

Hang in there. :thup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back