Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you serious? There is no one closely approaching him. Does an independent think that he or she could do better, repairing the damage done by the previous Republican administration?
And you never explained what you meant by "FAIL".

I expect almost anyone could have done a better job repairing the economy than Obama has so far......can we hope for any change in the next twelve months?.....

The Dude easily burned two pounds of a two time cannabis cup winning strain.

The dude does not defer to regions, but nutures the best at the crib.

I expect almost anyone could have done a better job repairing the economy than Obama has so far......can we hope for any change in the next twelve months?.....

Depends, if the Republicans change their mission from destroy Obama to help the U.S. economy and get jobs for the American people. But they won't. Power and wealth are their gods.

Depends, if the Republicans change their mission from destroy Obama to help the U.S. economy and get jobs for the American people. But they won't. Power and wealth are their gods.

And, as with their gods they will never get close. Republican led polarisation has bred simple childish spite.

And, as with their gods they will never get close. Republican led polarisation has bred simple childish spite.

Indeed. They appear as 'spoiled chldren", who have been told to go to their room, until they can play well with others. And they are busy attempting to set their room on fire.

The same could be said for Democrats, and that they merely use different angles to achieve the same ends. So tell me, as I am rather curious, how would one go about fixing our economy and putting americans back to work? Your message would seem to infer that such a task is simple, at least at the intellectual level.

The same could be said for Democrats, and that they merely use different angles to achieve the same ends. So tell me, as I am rather curious, how would one go about fixing our economy and putting americans back to work? Your message would seem to infer that such a task is simple, at least at the intellectual level.

I'm sure the same could be said for everyone. But the point is that the Democrats have the White House, the DOJ, and the Senate (barely) and the Republicans have the House. One would go about fixing the economy and putting Americans back to work by putting aside partisan bickering and rigid ideologies in lieu of working for the best interests of the American populace and not serving special interest groups like lobbies, for some personal gain. And no one is inferring that the task is simple.

I'm sure the same could be said for everyone. But the point is that the Democrats have the White House, the DOJ, and the Senate (barely) and the Republicans have the House. One would go about fixing the economy and putting Americans back to work by putting aside partisan bickering and rigid ideologies in lieu of working for the best interests of the American populace and not serving special interest groups like lobbies, for some personal gain. And no one is inferring that the task is simple.
Your initial posting on the matter seemed to indicate that it was simple in your mind. Interesting that you would insert the DOJ here though, especially with the coming hearings, but that's another matter.

Has everyone forgotten the 2 years that democrats could have dealt with the debt unimpeded by republicans? How about that they never even bothered to pass a budget for 2010 when they controlled both houses? The ones playing fast and loose politics over spending; taxes; and the debt are democrats.

and how is that going to keep Obama from continuing to fuck things up?...........we had "change" for two years and things just got worse.....we're looking for "change" that makes things better.....

I am sorry to hear of your encounter. Might I suggest a little Dr. Sloan's liniment salve and a donut?

Darling...I'm gay...I don't suffer from the ill effects as a typical liberal Democrat would. Whenever the opportunity permits, I just reciprocate...there, your suggestions may prove beneficial.

and how is that going to keep Obama from continuing to fuck things up?...........we had "change" for two years and things just got worse.....we're looking for "change" that makes things better.....

Smoke and mirrors. It only appears that Obama is fucking things up...it's actually the Republicans who started this shit and is continuing this shit, to the nation's detriment. Don't let your animus confuse you.

Your initial posting on the matter seemed to indicate that it was simple in your mind. Interesting that you would insert the DOJ here though, especially with the coming hearings, but that's another matter.

Yes, they are doing a rather smashing job managing the DOJ at present. I LOL'ed when I saw that. :cof1:

just off the top of my head, to the non klan republicans

Obama yr 1 26 % plus in the stock market
Oama yr 2 15 %
Obama yr 3 8% so far

he drops double digit on you fools next year, I predict you'll quote the once unimportant to you unemployment numbers more times than Bach to Mom has a head ache

Here's a really smashing job...

18soccer3-articleLarge.jpg
Thomas Bohlen/Reuters

Saki Kumagai of Japan scored the winning goal against the American goalkeeper, Hope Solo.

UTTER FAIL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back